User Controls

this website sucks a sackhole of dicks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    seriously its only like 7 people posting and almost all the post are about spectral and whenever someone puts a good thread (like me for example) it gets slammed for me being a loser man or something like that. Even Iron john called me the other day and said you guys are a bunch of slam pigs.

maybe if we made a mission statement or a group project but no.. all you dudes want to do is jerk off to anime and berate eachother, fuck that man. Grow the fuck up you idiots.

I give this site 7 more weeks until lanny gets doxxed and he shuts down this site. You know what they say, if you don't learn from history, history will repeat it self.

Lets just all go to TC. mmmk?
    glod Yung Blood
    What I think Bill Krozby is getting at is that he wants a thanks party
    Iron John called you? That's pretty gay, bro.
    Fuck your thread.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "He's right you know."

- Morgan Freeman
    "get busy livin, or get busy dyin, thats goddamn right"

- Morgan Freeman
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    One question: If you feel this way, why the fuck didn't you do something when it counted?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    One question: If you feel this way, why the fuck didn't you do something when it counted?

Because he's scared to jump off the turnip truck along with me and the rest of the Fun Bunch, kid.
    Because he's scared to jump off the turnip truck along with me and the rest of the Fun Bunch, kid.

I was right all along. When everything was rocking, and the activity was formidable, I predicted what we're looking at right now. People laughed. People sniggered. People scoffed and complained. But in the end, everything I kept trying to tell you came absolutely true. And now I ask you again, where the fuck were you when it counted?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was right all along. When everything was rocking, and the activity was formidable, I predicted what we're looking at right now. People laughed. People sniggered. People scoffed and complained. But in the end, everything I kept trying to tell you came absolutely true. And now I ask you again, where the fuck were you when it counted?

I'm sorry. I single-handedly brought down Totse by joining Zoklet in November of 2013 and receiving 1600 thanks in a matter of 9 months. For those that can't math, that's 6 THANKS a day, every fucking day, and I fear the servers couldn't handle it hence the shutting down of the sight. So again I say, it was my fault for trying to bring teh lulz and not staying true to the totse ideals of which I was never originally a part of. Never mind the fact that I mad tons of legit BI threads and actually tried to help people make money through legit scams. That doesn't matter. What matters is that I made some people laugh and I RUINED EVERYTHING. ME. NOBODY ELSE. IT'S ALL MY FAULT. NOW, WE JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT AND MOVE ON.
    Enough with the doubletalk. You helped. Period. End of story. I blame you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I blame myself. If only I could have done something differently.......
    ^should of killed yourself when you had the chance.

but anyways, this is probably partly my fault for being absent of zoklet for months at a time when it was around.

I'd say im sorry.... but i'm a kidiot... a kidiot... a kidiot...

I'd say I'm sorry... but im a kidiot... .
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^should of killed yourself when you had the chance.

but anyways, this is probably partly my fault for being absent of zoklet for months at a time when it was around.

I'd say im sorry…. but i'm a kidiot… a kidiot… a kidiot…

I'd say I'm sorry… but im a kidiot… .

^fuck you i hate you, you might be able to talk to your best friends lil sister like that but you're not going to that to me
    this website sucks because nobody is interesting or has anything interesting to say. At least on tinychat you can let the fluidity of the medium streamline interactions that give a sense of interest between the parties. Typing about old dead men who type about old dead forums on a new dead forum is old, fake and dead.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    you can let the fluidity of the medium streamline interactions that give a sense of interest between the parties

At first I thought that maybe you guys had a point, maybe there is a reason that this place sucks

but now I just think that you all are just making stuff up.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Any website that I can punch my grimy fingers into my keys to make words that appear on the screen where at least ONE other person can see them, is A-OK with me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Also, what's a sackhole? This has been bothering me.
    It's the highly conveinent, freeing trait that some potato sacks develop in the process of usage which increases the odds of a spillage.
Jump to Top