User Controls

New codeing project

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I'm upgrading my legendary software and am going to find a way to rip the entire list of every hex color and have infinite ways to combine it with BBCODE in a notepad++like editor with emojis and unicodes because the best first real coding project should always be a word editor and mine is the best ever made
    Originally posted by Iron Ree https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_colors
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_blue
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shades_of_green
    \
    I'm upgrading my legendary software and am going to find a way to rip the entire list of every hex color and have infinite ways to combine it with BBCODE in a notepad++like editor with emojis and unicodes because the best first real coding project should always be a word editor and mine is the best ever made

to add: every color
    up to 5 colors
    UNICODES
    emojis
    🇵​🇸​ & 🇸​🇸​🇭​ 🇲​🇪​🇽​🇮​🇨​🇴​
    🅗🅣🅣🅟 🅘🅝🅙🅔🅒🅣🅞🅡 🅜🅔🅧
    📱💻📡📊📶🇲🇽🛰🚀🌍☁⚡
    ﹒ʬʬ﹒⪩﹒⟡﹒ᐢ…ᐢ﹒◖﹒⇅﹒○﹒✿﹒⊹﹒∇﹒✸﹒⟢﹒❀﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒♡﹒〇﹒ıllı﹒ᶻz﹒⊂⊃﹒␥﹒⿸﹒ꔠ﹒✶﹒◍﹒▿﹒⤸﹒⬚﹒៶៸﹒△﹒→﹒✶﹒()﹒▥﹒▤﹒▦﹒▧﹒▨﹒▩﹒░﹒▒﹒▓﹒⿴﹒◫﹒⬚﹒▣﹒≧≦﹒ㄑ﹒⎙﹒➜﹒★﹒⨳﹒✿﹒❀﹒✶﹒✸﹕☆﹒◐﹒◉ ﹒◖◗﹒▽﹒ᶻz﹒‹𝟹﹒♡﹒ᐢ…ᐢ﹒﹫﹒⿴﹒→﹒☓﹕ᵔᴗᵔ﹒⺌﹒⪩⪨﹒◎﹒⊹﹒ᶻ﹕→ .(>。☆)﹔⇆﹒ꜛ﹒░﹒❥﹒?﹒!﹒◍﹒﹏﹒✦﹒⟡﹒><﹒◌﹒⿴﹒✧﹒𖥔﹒%﹒﹙﹚﹒◜◡◝﹒ꜝꜝ﹒⟡﹒⪩⪨﹒☓﹒⬦﹒✦﹒◈﹒✶﹒⬙﹒⟡﹒⇆﹒♡﹒﹢﹒ᶻ﹒✹﹒﹢﹒✶﹑〇﹐罒﹢♡﹒⇆﹑⬚﹐ᶻ﹒❀﹐✶﹒▹﹒◖﹒✩﹒∇﹒▨﹐◌﹐❀﹒⿴﹒✿﹢﹐░﹒ᶻz﹐☆﹒⊂⊃﹒ʬʬ﹒⪩⪨﹒⟡﹒ᐢ..ᐢ﹒◖﹒⇅﹒○﹒✿﹒⊹﹒∇﹒✸﹒⟢﹒❀﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒♡﹒〇﹒ıllı﹒ᶻz﹒⊂⊃﹒␥﹒⿸﹒ꔠ﹒✶﹒◍﹒▿﹒⤸﹒⬚﹒៶៸﹒△﹒→﹒✶﹒()﹒▥﹒▤﹒▦﹒▧﹒▨﹒▩﹒░﹒▒﹒▓﹒⿴﹒◫﹒⬚﹒▣﹒≧≦﹒ㄑ﹒⎙﹒➜﹒★﹒⨳﹒✿﹒❀﹒✶﹒✸﹕☆﹒◐﹒◉ ﹒◖◗﹒▽﹒ᶻz﹒‹𝟹﹒♡﹒ᐢ..ᐢ﹒﹫﹒⿴﹒→﹒☓﹕ᵔᴗᵔ﹒⺌﹒⪩⪨﹒◎﹒⊹﹒ᶻ﹕→ .(>。☆)﹔⇆﹒ꜛ﹒░﹒❥﹒?﹒!﹒◍﹒﹏﹒✦﹒⟡﹒><﹒◌﹒⿴﹒✧﹒𖥔﹒%﹒﹙﹚﹒◜◡◝﹒ꜝꜝ﹒⟡﹒⪩⪨﹒☓﹒⬦﹒✦﹒◈﹒✶﹒⬙﹒⟡﹒⇆﹒♡﹒﹢﹒ᶻ﹒✹﹒﹢﹒✶﹑〇﹐罒﹢♡﹒⇆﹑⬚﹐ᶻ﹒❀﹐✶﹒▹﹒◖﹒✩﹒∇﹒▨﹐◌﹐❀﹒⿴﹒✿﹢﹐░﹒ᶻz﹐☆﹒⊂⊃﹑ⵌ﹒▦﹒✿﹒⺌﹒◂﹒⿴﹒❰❰﹒♡﹒ᶻz﹒❥﹒⩇﹒⊞﹐ʬʬ﹒♢﹐ᐢ..ᐢ﹐✩﹒ᶻz﹒❥﹒⟡﹒✷﹒✕﹐〇﹐✿﹒Ꜣ﹒⟡﹒˃̵ᴗ˂̵﹒♡﹐≋﹒⊂⊃﹒ᐢᗜᐢ﹒❀﹒﹢﹒⇵﹒⪨﹕↺﹐✿﹒Ꜣ﹒✶﹐≋﹒⇆﹐ʬʬ﹒﹗﹐➜﹒⬦﹕ᶻz﹒✦﹒﹢﹒▢﹒░﹒⭔﹒ʬʬ﹒✿﹒☰﹐◖◗﹒?﹒✶﹒﹏﹒ꕀ﹑ᵔᴗᵔ﹒ᗢ﹒✿﹐⊂⊃﹒ᐢᗜᐢ﹒ꕀ﹐リ﹐口﹐ꕀ﹒(`δ´)﹒口,✿﹐⊂⊃﹒ᐢᗜᐢ﹒░﹒𖦹﹐゛✿﹑(`δ´)﹒イ。ꕀ﹑リ﹐⊂⊃﹒ꔠ﹒口﹐・ᴗ・﹒░﹑リ﹒◐﹐、﹕✧﹒✶﹔?﹐ʬʬ﹒▹﹒❀﹒⭔﹒▿﹒⺡﹒✿﹒﹢﹒░﹑⬦﹒૪ ﹒〹﹒罒﹒ᶻz﹒◎﹐ꕀ﹒◖◗﹒⺌﹒〣﹒ᗢ﹒⺌﹒⿸﹑ꔠ﹒❀﹒➜﹒▦﹒◐﹒✷﹒◉﹒⿴﹒⿻﹒✦﹒★﹒☆﹒ıllı﹢☆﹒❀﹕▧﹒⟡﹒★﹕ıllı﹒▒﹒◎﹐☆﹒ꕀ﹐➜﹒⪩﹒〇﹐➜﹒★﹕◐﹒%﹕▧﹒⊂⊃﹒♡﹒ꕀ﹒ᶻz﹒₊ˎ✧﹒⪩﹒˃ᴗ˂﹕˃ᗜ˂﹕⿴﹒ᶻz﹒☆﹔⿴﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒➜﹒⭔﹕⪩⪨﹢◒﹒◎﹒✿﹒⊂⊃﹔♡﹒◍﹒✦﹒⪩⪨﹒▧﹒⟡﹕➜﹐▦﹐✦﹒✶﹐﹢﹒ㄑ﹕ꕀ﹒><﹐ꔠ﹐✿﹐×﹐丶﹐>︿﹒リ﹕﹢﹐﹔★﹒ᶻz﹒⿴﹒⭔﹒✿﹒⊹﹒⭔﹒⨯﹒➜﹒★﹒◞﹒◟◝﹒◜﹒﹪﹒→﹐ıllı﹒★﹒✦﹒⌕﹒⌗﹒✿﹒⊹﹒✸﹒❍﹒⭓﹒◒﹒﹏﹒₊﹒▹﹒ᶻz﹒%﹒◖﹒░﹒ʬʬ﹒⿴﹒⫘﹒◎﹒⨳﹒⌕﹕★﹒☆﹒⌗﹐﹪﹐⌯﹐﹟﹐◐﹒▒﹒◎﹒⇆﹒☆﹒❀﹒☆﹒ıllı﹒↺﹒◍﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒░﹒⇵﹒▧﹒◍﹒♡﹕❀﹑⿸﹕▞﹒✿﹒╰﹒░﹐◎﹒♡﹒◜ᴗ◝﹒˃ᴗ˂ ♡﹐﹅﹒✿﹒⊞﹒ıllı﹒♡﹒⊞﹕▞﹒✿﹒❀﹒⌕﹒⿸﹒✶﹒❀﹒✷﹒✸﹒▒﹒ᶻz﹒✿﹐♡﹐❀﹒░﹒⇵﹒▨﹕◍﹒♡﹒⌕﹒˃̵ᴗ˂̵﹑♡﹒✿﹒◍﹒⊞﹒∇﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒◎﹒⇆﹒☆﹒@﹒˘ᗜ˘﹒☆﹔⿴﹒⪩﹐ᶻz﹒➜﹒⪩﹔◖﹐❀﹕⿸﹔﹢﹑ᐢᗜᐢ﹒⊂⊃﹑✿﹒◎﹒イ﹐ꕀ﹒˃̵ᴗ˂̵﹒✶﹒ꕀ﹒▦﹐⊂⊃﹒⇆﹒☆﹒⬚﹒❀﹕➜﹒⪩﹒ᗢ﹒◍﹒⊞﹒∇﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒◎﹒ᶻz﹒⪨﹒✶﹑✹﹒⪩。ꕀ﹒✿﹒リ﹒⊞﹒⟡﹒⿴﹒☓﹐⊂⊃﹒➜﹒⟡﹒⪩⪨﹒・ᴗ・﹒ꕀ﹒ᶻz﹒✿﹒◎﹒☓﹒☆﹔リ﹒˃̵ᴗ˂̵﹒✶﹑ꕀ﹒▦﹒リ﹐⇆﹒☆﹒⬚﹒❀﹕➜﹒⪩﹒〇﹒◍﹒⊞﹒∇﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒◎﹒ᶻz﹒⪨﹒✶﹑✹﹒⪩﹒ꕀ﹒✿﹔➜﹐﹏﹐★☆﹒┆︎﹒⩇﹒✿﹔✸﹕♡﹐◌﹒❥﹐%﹑〹.ʬʬ﹕੭﹐♢﹒口﹒⇣⇡﹒☆﹔⌗﹒⪩﹐ᶻ﹒➜﹒⪩﹔◖﹐❀﹕⿸﹑ᐢᗜᐢ﹒⊂⊃﹑✿﹒!﹒◎﹒リ﹐ꔠ﹐✿﹑∇﹒イ﹐ꕀ﹒˃̵ᴗ˂̵﹒✶﹑﹒ꕀ﹒▦﹒⊂⊃﹒⇆﹒☆﹒⬚﹒❀﹕➜﹒⪩﹒⩇﹕✿﹒ʬʬ﹕口﹐〇﹒◍﹒⊞﹒∇﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒◎﹒ᶻz﹒⪨﹒✶﹑✹﹒⪩﹐ꕀ﹒✿﹒⊞﹒⟡﹒⿸﹑␥﹒♡﹕リ﹒☓﹐⊂⊃﹒➜﹒⟡﹒⪩⪨﹒・ᴗ・﹒ꕀ﹒ᶻz﹒✿﹒☓﹒✩﹒⊞﹕❀﹑◌﹒⊞﹒✸﹕⌗﹕★﹒ᶻz﹒✦﹒★☆﹒ıllı﹢☆﹕❀﹒▧﹒⟡﹒★﹕ıllı﹐▒﹒◎﹐☆﹒ꕀ﹔➜﹒⪩﹒〇﹐➜﹒★﹕◐﹒%﹐⊂⊃﹒♡﹒ꕀ﹒ᶻz﹒✧﹒˃̵ᴗ˂̵﹕˃ᗜ˂﹒ꕀ﹒ᶻz﹒☆﹔⿴﹒✶﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒➜﹒⭔﹕⪩⪨﹐﹢﹐◒﹒⊂⊃﹔♡﹒◍﹒✦﹒⪩⪨﹒▧﹒⟡﹕➜﹐▦﹒✦﹒✶﹐ㄑ﹕ꕀ﹒><﹐ꔠ﹑ꕤ﹒░﹒◖﹒⟡﹒❀﹒→﹒⿴﹒⿻﹒⊞﹒♡﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒︴﹒✶﹒⭔﹐𓆩♡𓆪﹒リ﹒Ꮺ﹒キ﹒ꗃ﹒⿶﹒⌓﹒〹﹒⧅﹒◆﹒▽﹒ᐢ..ᐢ﹒⬙﹒⎙﹒◈﹒▣﹒ᶻz﹒⟢﹒ʬʬ﹒⊹﹒✷﹒◉﹒⿸﹒✶﹒❀﹒✷﹒⿻﹒⌇﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒◍﹒▿﹒⤸﹒○﹒░﹒⇵﹒☆﹒@﹒˘ᗜ˘﹒⬚﹒✸﹒▧﹒◎﹒♡﹒◜ᴗ◝﹒✸﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒✿﹑⟡﹒❀﹒★﹒➔﹒%﹒ᗜ﹔﹒⌗﹒﹪﹒﹒⟢﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒✮﹒^..^﹒✵﹒─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──﹒ʬʬ﹒⪩﹒⟡﹒ᐢ…ᐢ﹒◖﹒⇅﹒○﹒✿﹒⊹﹒∇﹒✸﹒⟢﹒❀﹒ᵔᴗᵔ﹒♡﹒〇﹒ıllı﹒ᶻz﹒⊂⊃﹒␥﹒⿸﹒ꔠ﹒✶﹒◍﹒▿﹒⤸﹒⬚﹒៶៸﹒△﹒→﹒✶﹒()﹒▥﹒▤﹒▦﹒▧﹒▨﹒▩﹒░﹒▒﹒▓﹒⿴﹒◫﹒⬚﹒▣﹒≧≦﹒ㄑ﹒⎙﹒➜﹒★﹒⨳﹒✿﹒❀﹒✶﹒✸﹕☆﹒◐﹒◉ ﹒◖◗﹒▽﹒ᶻz﹒‹𝟹﹒♡﹒ᐢ…ᐢ﹒﹫﹒⿴﹒→﹒☓﹕ᵔᴗᵔ﹒⺌﹒⪩⪨﹒◎﹒⊹﹒ᶻ﹕→ .(>。☆)﹔⇆﹒ꜛ﹒░﹒❥﹒?﹒!﹒◍﹒﹏﹒✦﹒⟡﹒><﹒◌﹒⿴﹒✧﹒𖥔﹒%﹒﹙﹚﹒◜◡◝﹒ꜝꜝ﹒⟡﹒⪩⪨﹒☓﹒⬦﹒✦﹒◈﹒✶﹒⬙﹒⟡﹒⇆﹒♡﹒﹢﹒ᶻ﹒✹﹒﹢﹒✶﹑〇﹐罒﹢♡﹒⇆﹑⬚﹐ᶻ﹒❀﹐✶﹒▹﹒◖﹒✩﹒∇﹒▨﹐◌﹐❀﹒⿴﹒✿﹢﹐░﹒ᶻz﹐☆﹒⊂⊃
    *🍇。*❁*゚🍇゚*❁*。🍇。*❁*゚🍇゚*❁*。🍇*

*๛~▅▆▇▓✦🇦🇩ೋೋ🇦🇩✦▓▇▆▅~๛*
    *🇦🇩🥀{Ø₣Ć}₡.ℳ.ⅅ ⅅ₳ۜۜ₷ ⅅ€҈҈U҈₷₳₷🥀🇦🇩*
    *๛~▅▆▇▓✦🇦🇩ೋೋ🇦🇩✦▓▇▆▅~๛*
       /)
      _(⌒)_  /)
     / / ノ  ヽ /ヒE)
    `/イ// /LLトLL|/ /
    ||/ /(6 6(/ /
    |/_/ " ヮ"ノ_/