User Controls

My friend is encouraging me to stand outside and stare at the sun today.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks he just bought new sunglasses and plans to watch "the whole thing."

He is encouraging me to stand outside and look at the sun for about 3 hours.

The partial solar eclipse in South Florida begins at 1:47 p.m. with the maximum coverage of the sun's disc by the moon at 3:01 p.m. It will wrap up at 4:13 p.m.3 hours ago

He's got energy drinks, chips, dip, his cell phone on an extension cord and of course, his sunglasses.

I am going to go out at 3:01 with my sunglasses on, look at the sun for 3-5 seconds, and go back inside, just so I can say I participated. How about you, are you going to stare at the sun for three hours?
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    Solar glasses more like soy-er glasses 🕶️🤓 that only wokeist soybabbies with bitch made eyes use
    Get your eclipse butt plugs ready remember don't wink your asshole directly at the Sun OH GOD THE MOON IS CROSSING OVER THE CORONA OF THE SUN PULL IT OUT IT HURTS NO THE COSMIC RAYS FEEL GOOD AGAINST MY PROSTATE PUT IT BACK 🔙
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I walked outside and looked up at 3:01 and my boy is sweating bro you can tell he's not having a good time and I couldn't see anything different about the sun (Miami only had a partial eclipse or something) so I was like "Wow, that's fucking amazing bro. I've never seen anything like that before!" and he's like "What do you see?!" trying to see it too and I Was like "You don't see the sun covered up by the black ball?" which is total bullshit cuz I couldn't see that and he got loud and was like No! and I said Oh. and went inside and the guy is still outside looking at the Sun trying to see this shit haha people are fucking dumb
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    seen so many people on reddit/twitter/4chan etc saying they watched it without glasses and everything's fine, just headaches and eyes not focusing properly but that'll pass... right? right guys?
    I did bare but there was clouds
Jump to Top