User Controls

Everyone is wrong about the streamer kid that pressed a lady

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I did WAY WAY WAY more antisocial shit at that age and can find a ton of examples of my generation being way more fucked than these kids. This isn't that bad, I think most of society was too busy being 'normal' back then

organized teenagers are literally terrorists. At least they aren't shooting each other or shooting drugs into their arm. Everyone my age is dead or suicidal

Yeah it would've been funnier if he did something else other than just dip his fingers in her food lol
    he's just copying the viral boonk gang hampton brandon format which is a dead format because people always freak out when you film being antisocial in public

This is why I hate society and streaming platforms that ban this stuff because it proves you can't do anything. I want to live in a world with underground bitcoin streaming sites and brazilian kids running around fucking up their bario for TTS. it's economic freedom and true liberty, the state and taxpayers hate it, makes them seethe so I automatically support it.
    do people get arrested for hits kinda shit lol that's awesome
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby's Ghost do people get arrested for hits kinda shit lol that's awesome

The peak of IRL was Arab Andy getting swatted for a bomb threat that cleared out an entire school
    until we see a live murder filmed in full from start to finish it will yet to be topped. Maybe something like the New Zealand terror attacks would be the only thing i've ever seen more extreme and it's hard to imagine much in between this kind of antisocial TTS livestreaming and outright filming crimes. I think there is a real entertainment value in that and anything bad it could possibly caused are usually the fault of regulations in the first place. Platforms don't ban this until there's an outcry, because of the law. If platforms WERE their own law MY SERVER MY RULES this issue would exist in the small corner of psychopaths that enjoy and fund it and that's it. This shit never lasts long term anywhere i've seen it on a dozen platforms, it's a dead model because of the regulations. When there were less regulations it was profitable and you could get advertisers but that only lasted for a year

(the clip is illegal to post on youtube btw the below video will be removed within a few months)

https://www.polygon.com/2018/6/1/17416738/arab-andy-lifestreamer-youtube-arrested-seattle-university-of-washington

OnlyUseMeBlade and IcePoseidon I think are the only mainstream people that came from this scene. Everyone else had to give up on the true IRL format because like the kid in the OP clips you just get banned if you try it.
Jump to Top