User Controls

What's Your Guy's Morning "Pick Me Up"?

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    For me it is just a cup of coffee.

I also sometimes smoke a roach and a camel crush, but not often anymore.

I used to take 2 grams of Crouton a few days a week with my coffee, I was working long ass shift and picking up extra hours doing that.
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    I take every drugs 24/7 and if I stop doing any of them I get progressively more bitchier as the hours go on

I chew nicotine gum constantly when I work and smoke during every smoke break while chewing the gum and sipping coffee, it's still not enough.
    My body does not function (well) if I don't have drugs. I can force myself to go into an ascetic zombie-like state but I will be secretly thinking about stabbing everyone in the neck the entire time and drinking their blood

if I have a buzz going I can be your best friend and lover but God help me when the blood concentration dips IT'S WEARING OFF OH GOD THE VOICES!! I NEED A SIP AND A DIP AND A RIP OR I'm GONNA START FUCKING YELLING *sips *tokes*
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    If I ever go to prison i'm gonna legit beat the shit out of people for instant coffee and sugar, they will have to kill me, I'll never get out.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Getting fucked in the ass
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    400v
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Getting my coochie ate
Jump to Top