User Controls

Is P. Diddy a Nonce?

  1. #1
    Iron Ree Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.americahappens.com/

    Yes says the federal government

    https://www.americahappens.com/
  2. #2
    Bradley Black Hole
    What is this website? Is it like another extreme far right news outlet?

    Yeah he's a nonce. He had what he called "Wilding Out" parties where he would get young aspiring rappers to come to these parties and him and 200 of his older homies would fuck them in the ass and pass them around, let them do a little coke so they're really in the moment and feeling it and tell them look if you wanna became a famous rapper you gotta do this.

    He would often film them as they screamed and struggled to take dick after dick after dick all night long. Then he'd not call them back and they didn't get famous, just stretched out so they called the FBI and after like a couple hundred reports from different faggots they decided it was time to go after him and these sex tapes.

    It's all over the news in Miami.
  3. #3
    Bradley Black Hole
    wanna come to my party? We're wilding out.
  4. #4
    Bradley Black Hole
    Freak Off parties*
  5. #5
    Warcry African Astronaut
    you wouldnt go bro? and be one of the dudes doing it? who wouldnt? like who as a male would actually say no?
  6. #6
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    P. Diddly
  7. #7
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    pee diddler
  8. #8
    Iron Ree Tuskegee Airman
    he's black so I just assumed he was guilty
  9. #9
    Bradley Black Hole
    cum get ur freak on
  10. #10
    Instigator Space Nigga
  11. #11
    Iron Ree Tuskegee Airman
    why do all rich people become pedophiles

    is this just a "I have money and can embrace my desires" which confirms that EVERYONE is secretly a pedophile and would be without the law or does money corrupt their morals and make them evil
  12. #12
    Bradley Black Hole
    my friend wariat isn't rich
  13. #13
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley my friend wariat isn't rich

    thats rich coming from you
  14. #14
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Iron Ree why do all rich people become pedophiles

    is this just a "I have money and can embrace my desires" which confirms that EVERYONE is secretly a pedophile and would be without the law or does money corrupt their morals and make them evil

    because u are retarded like ur normie puto hyporytical socieites and dont know the definition of pedophili aand are tyring to make something not normal which has been for thousand of years and biologically even i ssound and always has been.
  15. #15
    Warcry African Astronaut
    if you stopped infantilizing teens and creating hypcoryticla societies where they dirnk smoke do drugs but somehow age play or age difference is bad which it isnt nor did god ever say it is any bible than ,maybe youd not ask such questions./
  16. #16
    Warcry African Astronaut
    its called the menstrual cycle or god and nature giving the right humans cant cheat nature. no matter how you try ull fail.
  17. #17
    Warcry African Astronaut
    if u wanna make a society with no age play why not block or disallow such porn? for instance if less people saw oldje less would want it.
  18. #18
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Iron Ree why do all rich people become pedophiles

    is this just a "I have money and can embrace my desires" which confirms that EVERYONE is secretly a pedophile and would be without the law or does money corrupt their morals and make them evil

    no everyone is a pedo deep down ,, the dif is some can hide it and some cannot. I mean if it was not illegal I would have been bangin hot slutty 14 15 16 17 18 19 year olds instead of just fukin 19 year olds,, I don't like jail so I never fucked with illegal pussy but ifn i was rich enough to avoid jail well maybe
  19. #19
    Iron Ree Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Warcry because u are retarded like ur normie puto hyporytical socieites and dont know the definition of pedophili aand are tyring to make something not normal which has been for thousand of years and biologically even i ssound and always has been.

    okay nonce, don't you have some 13 year old girls to chase at the top of a hill and shouting at them about age of consent? Literal child rapist.
    kill yourself

    Originally posted by POLECAT no everyone is a pedo deep down ,, the dif is some can hide it and some cannot. I mean if it was not illegal I would have been bangin hot slutty 14 15 16 17 18 19 year olds instead of just fukin 19 year olds,, I don't like jail so I never fucked with illegal pussy but ifn i was rich enough to avoid jail well maybe

    I'm willing to admit there is probably a hormone deficiency in anyone that's not attracted to 15 year old star trek but there is a difference between thinking BREASTS and DAT ASS are sexy as they are SEX FERTILITY INDICATOR and acting upon those urges and cumming in those girls instead of helping them study for a test

    Originally posted by Warcry its called the menstrual cycle or god and nature giving the right humans cant cheat nature. no matter how you try ull fail.

    It's called federal prison and it's where you will get your ass licked the hardest just like Pdiddy

    Originally posted by Warcry if u wanna make a society with no age play why not block or disallow such porn? for instance if less people saw oldje less would want it.

    Why not tie a rope around your neck, castrate you, stab you in both eyes with a rusty screwdriver and then chop your tongue out and chain you to a log, force fed honey and milk and left naked and floating in a COCKodile swamp with festering wounds until you die from being eaten alive by flies
  20. #20
    Kingoffrogs African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley He had what he called "Wilding Out" parties where he would get young aspiring rappers to come to these parties and him and 200 of his older homies would fuck them in the ass and pass them around, let them do a little coke so they're really in the moment…

    He would often film them as they screamed and struggled to take dick after dick after dick all night long.

    Sounds like your idea of a good time brad.
Jump to Top