User Controls

DEMOGRAPHICS and HOBBIES

DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Having posted on here a little bit, and lurked much much more I'm curious about the DEMOGRAPHICS and social make up of such a group.
    As such I have a few basic questions. Feel free to answer or not. Or lie. I'm just curious about what niggas I share space with
    Job?
    Hobbies/interests?
    Ethnicity?
    Education level?
    Political stance?
    Criminal record?
    Drugs of choice?
    Goals?
    Age?

I'll start. 20s, private security, 3 years of college and dropped out. White, flawless criminal record, deep love of weed and xanax. No goals really anymore, I like aliens, transhumanism, human augmentation, shitty conspiracy theories, and good beer. On an A+ day is be repairing old game consoles. I'm about as politically middle of the road as it gets.

Now it's your turn!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

>Job?
    >Hobbies/interests?
    >Ethnicity?
    >Education level?
    >Political stance?
    >Criminal record?
    >Drugs of choice?
    >Goals?
    >Age?

STEM
    STEM
    MASTER RACE(White)
    College
    AnCap, but practically speaking, libertarian
    Oh fuck yes.
    Opioids, i prefer Oxycodon.
    Be happy
    12/f/Tallahassee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You should be able to decipher these things about the regular posters within a few days. How about you GUESS.
    Originally posted by mmQ You should be able to decipher these things about the regular posters within a few days. How about you GUESS.

Well many of you seem to have records, like research chems, and lean far right, if i had to make a general guess
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DocFoster Job?
    Hobbies/interests?
    Ethnicity?
    Education level?
    Political stance?
    Criminal record?
    Drugs of choice?
    Goals?
    Age?

dishwasher
    bydiogaem and reading books
    white
    sr in hs
    conservative except for drugs and the economy
    none
    adderall or benadryl
    to make money i guess

Post last edited by cerakote at 2017-03-18T03:42:47.756997+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cerakote doesn't have goals or an age.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Cerakote doesn't have goals or an age.

oh thanks ni🅱🅱a let me fix that

>Job?
    >Hobbies/interests?
    >Ethnicity?
    >Education level?
    >Political stance?
    >Criminal record?
    >Drugs of choice?
    >Goals?
    >Age?

Private
    Politics, philosophy, outdoorsy stuff
    Russian, CYKA BLYAT!
    College
    AnCap
    Not yet
    None
    Have a successful career
    Early 20's
    Originally posted by DocFoster I'll start. 20s, private security, 3 years of college and dropped out. White, flawless criminal record, deep love of weed and xanax. No goals really anymore, I like aliens, transhumanism, human augmentation, shitty conspiracy theories, and good beer. On an A+ day is be repairing old game consoles. I'm about as politically middle of the road as it gets.

Now it's your turn!

I totally forgot to mention, I've developed a huge interest in philosophy
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by DocFoster I totally forgot to mention, I've developed a huge interest in philosophy

What's your interpretation of Gettier-cases?

>Job?
    >Hobbies/interests?
    >Ethnicity?
    >Education level?
    >Political stance?
    >Criminal record?
    >Drugs of choice?
    >Goals?
    >Age?

IT
    Young girls
    White
    College
    Technocratic fascism
    Multiple arrests, no convictions
    None ATM
    To create a fully autonomous sex robot that looks like a 14 year old girl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny What's your interpretation of Gettier-cases?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but the gettier cases seem more logical than philosophical. If I had to venture a guess if say that our own justifications are hardly an acceptable major qualification for knowledge and ought be replaced with something else. Again, this is just a cursory overs
    View, but it seems that what we BELIEVE may/frequently gets in the way of knowledge, having just explored getters two cases
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by DocFoster Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but the gettier cases seem more logical than philosophical.

I mean there's a logical element to it, as with pretty much any philosophy. But the nature of knowledge and what gettier cases reveal about it seems really central to what philosophy is.

If I had to venture a guess if say that our own justifications are hardly an acceptable major qualification for knowledge and ought be replaced with something else.

Yeah, but what? Calling knowledge synonymous with true belief seems like a non-starter, to say a correct guess is the same thing as knowledge seems to bend to the point of breaking our sense of what knowledge means so there must be some quality held by knowledge that's absent in all true belief. If not justification then what?
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, but what? Calling knowledge synonymous with true belief seems like a non-starter, to say a correct guess is the same thing as knowledge seems to bend to the point of breaking our sense of what knowledge means so there must be some quality held by knowledge that's absent in all true belief. If not justification then what?

Perhaps true knowledge only exists when it is verified freely through an uninterested third party?
    True one can be corre t coincedentally, so just being right isn't enough, as you say. Does true knowledge be determined going into or out of the system, I wonder
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm 29
    and I start a new job at a food packing plant outside of town sunday
    I like going to concerts, especially metal concerts
    and having sex with chickens
    playing my cat
    studying paranormal anomolies
    and I want to be a med tech and eventually have a hot dog stand
    I have some college, but I plan on going back to school
    I drink alcohol and occasionally use psychedelics , but if i could i would heroin/ the pot
    I have 2 felonies and like 3 misdemeanors, but i've probably been arrested like 10 times in the last 12 years
    and my mom is part hispanic and my dad is caucaision

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-18T07:36:58.584151+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm 29
    and I start a new job at a food packing plant outside of town

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-18T07:36:58.584151+00:00

Have you read "the jungle", friend?
    Job?
    Hobbies/interests?
    Ethnicity?
    Education level?
    Political stance?
    Criminal record?
    Drugs of choice?
    Goals?
    Age?

-Machinist
    -Sim Racing and target shooting
    -Native American
    -Completed High School and a few short certification classes
    -Fairly central but conservative leaning
    -Never caught but don't really commit crime anymore
    -Meth
    -Professional racing driver
    im 22 and i like tekdotz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Native American eh? This is why we want to know what people look like. That's cool kolokol. I wish this forum was littered with natives and black and Indians and mexixans and everything in between. I love diversity.
    Originally posted by mmQ Native American eh? This is why we want to know what people look like. That's cool kolokol. I wish this forum was littered with natives and black and Indians and mexixans and everything in between. I love diversity.

I'm a mix of a lot of weird shit, native American is just the highest percentage

I looked weird as fuck when I was a kid and I still look really weird unless I have long hair
Jump to Top