User Controls

Bong clogged

Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    It's getting worse and worse

I clean it and unclog but at this point the resin has impregnated the glass so deep that it leeches out and forms snakes resin snakes that 🐍 snake through the pipework glass crevices like cholesterol until you go for a hit and get zero air flow.

It's supposed to be like this
    Can't even see through it. Boiling hot alcohol does nothing
    Instigator Space Nigga [the staring tame crusher]
    Acetone? (Nail polish remover)....and some salt and washing up liquid.

About 10 minutes before you made this thread, id just put one in a bath to soak till tommorow as a tester.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
    You gotta give it a bath when it's that dirty.

if you have the option to I would also recommend spraying it out with a hose once it soaks in acetone for a while. Works for me.

That's why I just smoke joints.

At the start of the week, get an OZ of weed, roll a J and smoke it, then, blast 80's classic rock while rolling up the OZ in 10-15 joints.

Do that 1-2 times a month and you'll be set, it's a pretty chill time you can do it while watching TV too.

Unless you smoke more than 2 grams a day, then I'd say glass is better. I'd rather just use a bubbler than a bong, they are more portable and cheaper. If a bubbler breaks, you'll spend 20, maybe 30$ tops for a new one. If your bong breaks, you're going to be forking over at LEAST 30$, if not up to 100$.

Real G's use protopipes

So you're saying I have to stop hitting the pipe for several hours

Idon't sleep that much this will be difficult
    Acetone has took the enamel off a cheap metal bowl I've got after only 4 hours.

So yea

Yeah it's cleaned it mostly, this was in only 150ml of acetone but of warm water and salt/ dish soap and left over night

My main bong is next
    OH MY GOD IT DISSOLVED THE BONG
Jump to Top