User Controls

Sophie is a pedophaggit

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    and a euro faggot that wont show his face along with the muslim captain faggot fuck

because they are both ugly

/thread
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A pedo faggot is traditionally called a pederast. That being said, not much into shota tbh.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^ur a faggit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've said before that Sophie is a nice looking young adult. Do I find it cringe that he won't show himself? Sure. Especially since he is not a bad looking fellow. I guess he has his reasons. Bill the cat on the other hand, I have to assume is a pimple faced cringe house who is indeed literally ashamed of his appearance. Even Captain Falco has cammed up on numerous occasions.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've said before that Sophie is a nice looking young adult.

You better fucking believe it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie You better fucking believe it.

*strokes your ego with a lengthy exotic peacock feather*
    cerakote African Astronaut
    lewd
    Originally posted by mmQ *strokes your ego with a lengthy exotic peacock feather*

I feel radiant.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've said before that Sophie is a nice looking young adult. Do I find it cringe that he won't show himself? Sure. Especially since he is not a bad looking fellow. I guess he has his reasons. Bill the cat on the other hand, I have to assume is a pimple faced cringe house who is indeed literally ashamed of his appearance. Even Captain Falco has cammed up on numerous occasions.

How come you've seen Sophie? I wanna know what he looks like.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u r
    Originally posted by Dargo How come you've seen Sophie? I wanna know what he looks like.

I've run my calculations, currently my threat model does not allow me to reveal personally identifiable information. Those who have seen my face are under oath of silence on pain of death.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo How come you've seen Sophie? I wanna know what he looks like.

Because I'm a trustworthy guy when it comes to PI. I have loads of member pics m8 but if the people don't want them made public I'm not the guy that's gonna break that trust.
    Originally posted by mmQ Because I'm a trustworthy guy when it comes to PI. I have loads of member pics m8 but if the people don't want them made public I'm not the guy that's gonna break that trust.

Great you've just painted a big old target on your back. Beware the social engineers.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I have loads of member pics m8

weirdo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Great you've just painted a big old target on your back. Beware the social engineers.

Are they going to haxx the external hard drive not connected to my lappy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol you fucking weirdos. I just said that to seem important. I've only seen a handful of people who the majority of users seem to have never seen. That's what spending 3 years straight on tinychat gets you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Are they going to haxx the external hard drive not connected to my lappy?

No they'll convince you that it's fine you can totally trust them to not share the pictures with anyone, real deal, promise. Then they fuck you, in the asshole, with a can of mace, and they spray some mace into your rectum for good measure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Great you've just painted a big old target on your back. Beware the social engineers.

Aw don't mind that ole pal. You're smart enough to figure things out. Whatchu been up to lately buddy?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Of fuck I was called a weirdo then I called you weirdos. Ugh that's EMBARRASSING.
    TRUST NO ONE
Jump to Top