User Controls

SCronaldo_J_Trump

I'm going to put you in prison in the real world?.. not the wilitary woyald were people get let go based on fweewings of how much they wike people

You're gonna be placed in a hire law and chains, faggot!
    No laws in Zpace.

State or federal?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    INTERGALACTIC
    Originally posted by Actor State or federal?

why not both!
    Thats what you get for garbage posting bullshit for weeks on end fuck you. Worst poster on here even worse than zill the zat. You should be publically beheaded for being a faggot.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thats what you get for garbage posting bullshit for weeks on end fuck you. Worst poster on here even worse than zill the zat. You should be publically beheaded for being a faggot.

Wait.. let me find a life insurance policy that will actually stick before you get the guillotine you greasy guido
    If you just posted good there would be no problems aye.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump If you just posted good there would be no problems aye.

If I just posted goody?
    This is Peter Weiss

yes
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This is Peter Weiss

see thats not a zimmy post you are bad bad dog *hits you with newspaper*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL Swiss Monkey

that's what clinched it right there. connecting the two. HAHAHA this dude is a trip though

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump

Dude do some fucking situps

and leave that pussy alone. it clearly doesn't want your filth near it. And take a fucking shower
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Dude do some fucking situps

and leave that pussy alone. it clearly doesn't want your filth near it. And take a fucking shower

bahaha
Jump to Top