User Controls

its weird when you look at historicla movies about arrnaged marriages

Warcry African Astronaut
    or love or medieval times none of the chicks during those times seeme dbratty rude obnocious cocky egoistical or simply always said whats your age or how old are you as the first quesiton asked.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    they were arranged to be married to a man that was organised and approved by their families, not approached by a deranged mephedrone-fueled nonce yelling at them about the age of consent and licking asses on the street
    Warcry African Astronaut
    thats not what im saying man. im saying is they used to be respectful or at least had standards not tlaekd shit to strangers or had no respect for elders like now. and were taught to actualyl respect men.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    instead of just yelling about the age of consent aldra i should more or less tell the truth and yell or tlel them they atre trahsy which they are over here aldra with obvious bad upbringing since they have no respect for anyone including themnsleves 9you can tlel by looking at the content they put up on social media or instagram for instance).
    Warcry African Astronaut
    they are also obsessed with numebrs of age aldra rather than abck then what could a man provide, what could a tie of amily provide? it made way more sense than so caleld marriage for love now popualr or not even for love just because they want someone only their opwn age aldra for ahwetever reason and not look at anything beyond it aldra.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    aldra there are many worse things I could call them or tell them than the age of consent if u will aldra like I don’t give w fuck how old you are that’s not what this is about or what I was even asking you and why can’t you look beyond w di ple number what will they numember mean to you in the long run what happiness will it bring you hanging out with trash your age aldra? Maybe look at a human as a whole rather than what age they are aldra?
    Originally posted by Warcry they are also obsessed with numebrs of age aldra rather than abck then what could a man provide

you are obsessed with 'numbers of age' and can't provide anything for them
    Warcry African Astronaut
    aldra, ages come and go and them being whatever age they are will not dissuade anyone bro any real man so i dont know what them telling me or another man theyre 16 is suppsoed to do? secondly, ages come and go meanwhile hearts and minds stay the same.
    Originally posted by Warcry aldra, ages come and go and them being whatever age they are will not dissuade anyone bro any real man so i dont know what them telling me or another man theyre 16 is suppsoed to do? secondly, ages come and go meanwhile hearts and minds stay the same.

that's not even what we're talking about you turbo retard

they're basically telling you they're not interested because you're a creepy old nonce and instead of just accepting that you start yelling about age of consent laws.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    no wrong aldra. Im not fucking old i may be older but im not middle aged or oldje age. secondly, if theyr enot interested thats all they got ot say instead of making retarded excuses or tlakjing about their age which is exaclty what i and most menw ant anyway retard.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    and you basiclaly changed the entire topic of the disucssion which was medieval movies and arrnaged marriage retard.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    plenty of men i already told you aldra evenw ay older than me got them in sidfferent countrie slike the masha babko dude sergei or the bald headded dude whow as pimping the australian chick since she was 12 and she choose to be with him aldra capish? tiffnay taylor thats right.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Plus aldra look at all the chicks they get on oldje.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    And again maybe they should be interested and learn from those chicks on oldje or those chicks from those arranged marriage movies or Tiffany Taylor how bout that aldra?
    Originally posted by Warcry no wrong aldra. Im not fucking old i may be older but im not middle aged or oldje age. secondly, if theyr enot interested thats all they got ot say instead of making retarded excuses or tlakjing about their age which is exaclty what i and most menw ant anyway retard.

it's not an excuse. they're not interested because you're a hunchbacked stim addict who looks like you're 50 and have zero social skills. if anything they're letting you off easy instead of telling you to go back to your belltower and stop bothering the regular townsfolk.

Originally posted by Warcry and you basiclaly changed the entire topic of the disucssion which was medieval movies and arrnaged marriage retard.

first point: arranged marriages are arranged by families who give their daughter away to someone they approve of. you have no value in such a trade.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Or again just say it or say I have a bf why the excuses with age whit is them telling me a perfectly legal age that I want supposed to do?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    “ it's not an excuse. they're not interested because you're a hunchbacked stim addict who looks like you're 50 and have zero social skills. if anything they're letting you off easy instead of telling you to go back to your belltower and stop bothering the regular townsfolk.”

Have u seen the way Tiffany Taylor’s boyfriend looks aldra? Or the dude she was gonna meet for sex?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    I don’t look 59 aldra I look actually great for my age.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    You can insult me all you want but the bottom line is they are white trash drug users form a ghetto town in Poland called Lodz aldra so they don’t have much choice here besides white trash.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    I literlaly look better than anyone on this forun aldra. sorry tot ell you.
Jump to Top