User Controls

Your opinion of this painting/artwork

Warcry African Astronaut
    I did in the pen?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Warcry I did in the pen?

extremely confusing perspective

like a retarded MC Escher
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry African Astronaut
    That’s the point it is supposed to make you wonder or think.
    it makes me wonder how much hand sanitiser you drank
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    a CLassix
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut

complex and interest grabbing.

you might be the next up and coming picasso
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    why is he sawing his bendy bendy arm close up pov on a rock over his legs being attacked by flatbears and a horny joy sheep
    Originally posted by Iron Ree why is he sawing his bendy bendy arm close up pov on a rock over his legs being attacked by flatbears and a horny joy sheep

hes threatening to kill himself with his handguardless katana if the "thing" takes one more step towards him.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina hes threatening to kill himself with his handguardless katana if the "thing" takes one more step towards him.

I thought it was a rattlesnake
    Originally posted by ner vegas I thought it was a rattlesnake

those things look like bears.

and those are his swords and sheilds.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    wariat jesus christ dude where is the light source in that image WHERE
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    is that what i'm supposed to be wondering?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    didnt think of a light source when i was doing it my whole aim was just to try doing like a first perosn perspective game like something i heard of some neo geo first person sword game so i just based it on the idea. but now that i think about it i would assume a light source comes form the upper left or pure left.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    http://retrovania-vgjunk.blogspot.com/2012/11/crossed-swords-neo-geo.html
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow this is really good art, it provoked emotions of an epic campaign while making me think about life, loss, coming of age, and exploration. You really have a gift in creative arts and I can tell you've spent a lot of time working to get better and better. THis is very good, it's hard to believe you didn't go to college in the Arts.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why did you get rid of the bear in the top right? The bear was my favorite part,

What did you name this picture? I would name it something like "Beginning Journeys."
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Warcry didnt think of a light source when i was doing it my whole aim was just to try doing like a first perosn perspective game like something i heard of some neo geo first person sword game so i just based it on the idea. but now that i think about it i would assume a light source comes form the upper left or pure left.

my bruddah in christ if you're gonna be doing shading you needa keep in mind where the light that's allowing those shadows to be cast is coming from.

based on the shading in that drawing there are... like.. six? six distinct and non-interacting light sources.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Let's see your shading artwork HTS.

It's easy to criticize my friend for his art but I don't see you making any.
Jump to Top