User Controls

Anyone Here play Terraria?

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    I just got terraria with the calamity mod and the boss checklist mod.

Anyone else here play on pC?
    Bradley Black Hole
    are you kidding me, bro? YOu don't ask me?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Don't ask Brad he's not lonely, loves playing low quality PC games, has nothing but time, etc.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley loves playing low quality PC games

Terraria is not low quality

I own terraria but I hate the meta of that game SHOOT DA BOSSES WITH YOUR SKIBIDI OH HERE COMES A WORM BRBRBRBRBR
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh it's not low quality? YOu think I can play it on a shit PC? My PC is good enough to play valorant? Also check your PMs.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have never had an issue running this game. I played it for the first time 15 years ago on a pentium III with 1gb RAM and it ran like butter. Even when the screen is full of 10 billion exploding particles the game will never lag, it's fucking 2D pixels but it's smooth and fast paced combat IT'S NOT CHILL AT ALL YOU GOTTA GRIND YOUR ASS OFF TO DO THE BOSSES

I remember when it came out, they just copied minecraft but made it 2D but unlike minecraft they made the game work on shitty PCs and actually updated it with cool stuff which made gamers love them forever

A lot of people consider Terraria to be a better game than Minecraft. I don't really disagree. It feels more like Legend of Zelda or Dark Souls like it's a game that has an ending and you can beat it, It's not chill fuck around like minecraft. Terraria is real hardcore gaming for hardcore gamers
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Ghost A lot of people consider Terraria to be a better game than Minecraft. I don't really disagree. It feels more like Legend of Zelda or Dark Souls like it's a game that has an ending and you can beat it, It's not chill fuck around like minecraft. Terraria is real hardcore gaming for hardcore gamers

Terraria is almost more fuck-aroundy than Minecraft? Kill the Ender Dragon or whatever and the credits roll in Minecraft. That's it. GG. Doing it again is pointless.

I don't think the credits roll when you kill the Moon Lord in Terraria (been a while). And then you just do it again, because you're farming drops from it. Infinite fucking around. You get to the point where you're farming the final boss just to fuck around.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I need to play some more Terraria. Last time I played was when they added the big "final" content patch, and they've added even more content since then. Shit's wack.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Terraria is almost more fuck-aroundy than Minecraft? Kill the Ender Dragon or whatever and the credits roll in Minecraft. That's it. GG. Doing it again is pointless

Bradley Black Hole
    do I play it with a controller or a keyboard? is it 2player?
    Originally posted by Bradley do I play it with a controller or a keyboard? is it 2player?

Keyboard is best 110%.

It is multiplayer up to 8 people iirc
    Ghost Black Hole
    Next time I play terraria I'm gonna use a controller and play summons only

Bradley Black Hole
    alright I'm gonna download it now
    Bradley Black Hole
    TEN BUCKS! I DON"T GOT MONEY LIKE DAT!
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol I don't even know if it'll run on my computer, should I buy it and see or just say no cuz I'm too poor?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Bradley lol I don't even know if it'll run on my computer, should I buy it and see or just say no cuz I'm too poor?

it can run on a potato your computer would probably be fine

but don't buy it, vidya games are a waste of money
    Ghost Black Hole
    Terraria will run on anything

Originally posted by Meikai Terraria is almost more fuck-aroundy than Minecraft? Kill the Ender Dragon or whatever and the credits roll in Minecraft. That's it. GG. Doing it again is pointless.

I don't think the credits roll when you kill the Moon Lord in Terraria (been a while). And then you just do it again, because you're farming drops from it. Infinite fucking around. You get to the point where you're farming the final boss just to fuck around.

You ever play calamity mod?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Played it a lot it's good
    I wish I could play it with you guys. :(
Jump to Top