User Controls

Moving to Thailand and supporting yourself by going full time on YouTube

  1. #1
    Donald Trump Black Hole


    https://www.youtube.com/@Vortecks

    This guy is doing it, moved from England. He's up to video 5 now. He's older and has chronic pain which he says only massages help. It's kinda interesting starting a whole new life when you're older.
  2. #2
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Sounds like an easy way to get aids. Shouldn't matter to you tho can't get it twice lol
  3. #3
    Donald Trump Black Hole
  4. #4
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol the amount of poor people in the world is disgusting. Kill them all.
  5. #5
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    definitely a p├Ždo
  6. #6
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Op and you are yes as is 90% of this anal taking aids fest lol broke boys live here
  7. #7
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    So everyone who goes to thailand does so to sex little kids?
  8. #8
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump So everyone who goes to thailand does so to sex little kids?

    legal in thailane

  9. #9
    Kingoffrogs African Astronaut
    Well if ya want to fuck femboys that's the country to go to.
  10. #10
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Well if ya want to fuck femboys that's the country to go to.

    Hard disagree. Asians are all disgusting and they have almost 0 beauty potential even if you give them hormones at an young age and the best surgery in the world they will always look strange like a "ladyboy" because asians just have bad genetics. Same with blacks, I've never seen a african "tranny" that didn't look like a gorilla wearing a dress.

    asian femboys all look like this


    They are fucked until gene editing comes out
  11. #11
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost legal in thailane


    Hilarious that the thais sell their rotted fruit to dumbass new yorkers who want to be sophisticated, worldly and cosmopilatan for $20.
  12. #12
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't think this is the thai vendors fault. This fruit obviously has issues, it seems to be only regionally popular and even when you buy it in that country there's no guarantee your wood apple won't be fucked

    The fact that there is almost zero commercial products made from wood apples and even the guy said the juice tasted off. This sounds like a very difficult fruit to harvest, store and transport. More research needs to be done. I wonder if anyone has GC-MS'd the wood apple flesh to figure out why everyone says it tastes like christmas spice banana, because that's pretty interesting


    this reminds me of khat which is notoriously impossible to extract and make drugs from as the active compound breaks down as soon as the plant is harvested.
    Cathinone is degraded with time to cathine (inactive metabolite) and norephedrine by enzymatic actions. The degradation of cathinone is accelerated due to exposure to sunlight and heat. As a result after cultivation, khat plants are wrapped with banana leaves to reduce degradation.
  13. #13
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't think this is the thai vendors fault. This fruit obviously has issues, it seems to be only regionally popular and even when you buy it in that country there's no guarantee your wood apple won't be fucked

    The fact that there is almost zero commercial products made from wood apples and even the guy said the juice tasted off. This sounds like a very difficult fruit to harvest, store and transport. More research needs to be done. I wonder if anyone has GC-MS'd the wood apple flesh to figure out why everyone says it tastes like christmas spice banana, because that's pretty interesting


    this reminds me of khat which is notoriously impossible to extract and make drugs from as the active compound breaks down as soon as the plant is harvested.

    Yeah, so basically the supermarket wanted something weird to sell to their dumbass yuppie noo-yawker customer, so imported this fruit that's nearly impossible to get right.

    I wonder how many yuppies ate the mold?
  14. #14
    Bradley Black Hole
    I would do this in a heart beat.
  15. #15
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Yeah, so basically the supermarket wanted something weird to sell to their dumbass yuppie noo-yawker customer, so imported this fruit that's nearly impossible to get right.

    I wonder how many yuppies ate the mold?

    I used my third eye to peer into the wood apple and I saw a bunch of asians throwing them on a boat and a thai farmer that dedicated his life to spreading the wood apple far and wide crossing his fingers and says a prayer for the wood apple to survive the voyage intact

    But he knows it's a coin flip chance, the importers and shop vendors all know it too. Maybe they crack one open, get lucky and those were the only good wood apples in that entire batch, the rest slowly rotting away in their husks. The farmer failed his mission, the wood apples remains unpopular on the fringes of weird travel youtube

    but one day we will all eat wood apple ice cream on top of a wood apple waffle with wood apple jam and it will be glorious

    marketing idea for wood apples; Paint them white with fancy asian lettering in red and put them in a gacha machine that charges $5 for 1 wood apple TRY YOUR LUCK AT THE WOOD APPLE CASINO, NATURES GACHA GAME!
  16. #16
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is it gay to fuck a lady boy?

    also my friend spent a lot of time having sex with lady boys in Phnom Penh

  17. #17
    Bradley Black Hole
    He's dead btw, overdosed in Mexico city airport.
  18. #18
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Is it gay to fuck a lady boy?

    According to fiducia supplicans, no. But it is a sin.
  19. #19
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump So everyone who goes to thailand does so to sex little kids?

    yes.

    if theyre no into pre-op ladybois, then theyre certainly into children.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Hard disagree. Asians are all disgusting and they have almost 0 beauty potential even if you give them hormones at an young age and the best surgery in the world they will always look strange like a "ladyboy" because asians just have bad genetics. Same with blacks, I've never seen a african "tranny" that didn't look like a gorilla wearing a dress.

    asian femboys all look like this


    They are fucked until gene editing comes out

    is this becauze your girlfriend doesnt look as prerry as asian ladybois ?
Jump to Top