User Controls

fuckin setting a goddamn mousetrap in this bitch

come here you little fucking rodent

*sets block of cheese*
    *removes spring from trap *steals cheese *laughs at SpectraL's Barbie Doll
    actually the trap was a decoy for a second trap, which drops a net on you that sticks you to the ground like in the cartoons.

*comes along to find a rodent in the trap*
    *pokes rodent with hot soddering iron while it screeches*
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    *removes spring from trap *steals cheese *laughs at SpectraL's Barbie Doll

FYI greenplastic is actually, Take Drugs Kill People from Zoklet.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    TheDarkRodent sees SpectraLs in his closets and under his bed all the time.
    TheDarkRodent sees SpectraLs in his closets and under his bed all the time.
    You whipped out the green plastic Barbie Doll on DFG's site a couple years back kid. I know Cuz I banned it.
    You whipped out the green plastic Barbie Doll on DFG's site a couple years back kid. I know Cuz I banned it.

lol, ive used greenplastic only on this site. and ive never registered at any of dfg's sites (at all, im pretty sure, but if i did, it definitely was not with this username.) in fact, i came up with this name only a few months ago because i needed a name for tc and there was a green plastic bottle next to me.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    green plastic = water bottle

it's all making sense to me now
    Sure you did...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    lol, ive used greenplastic only on this site. and ive never registered at any of dfg's sites (at all, im pretty sure, but if i did, it definitely was not with this username.) in fact, i came up with this name only a few months ago because i needed a name for tc and there was a green plastic bottle next to me.

I can corroborate this story because i asked greenplastic who he was on TC and he said: I am TDKP, then he cammed up, so unless spectral is a twenty something toker, i don't think it's him.
Jump to Top