User Controls

why waste your life like this?

Warcry African Astronaut
    https://www.kens5.com/article/news/warrant-man-arrested-accused-of-kidnapping-and-injuring-woman/273-333711864

is it for entertainment or what?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wariat posting a thread telling people not to waste their lives when he spends ALL his free time trying to stalk teenagers who laugh at him, run from him, and insult him to his face. 😂

Nigger you are the forum expert on wasting your life, wandering through Polish shitholes drunk and on drugs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry African Astronaut
    im too young to join oldje tho so what else cna i do but wait the 20 yrs so i can get the teenagers?
    Originally posted by Warcry im too young to join oldje tho so what else cna i do but wait the 20 yrs so i can get the teenagers?

You can maybe realize there is more to life than fucking teenagers. Don't you have any actual hobbies or interests, or friends, or normal adult social engagements? Are you ever able to go a few hours without thinking about sex?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    there may be more to life but i cant imagine anything as good in terms of immediate gratification.
    Originally posted by Warcry there may be more to life but i cant imagine anything as good in terms of immediate gratification.

Well that's pretty sad then. You're basically just barely evolved past primates then. "OOGA BOOGA, FOOD AND SEX"
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Sleep eat drink party sex
    Warcry African Astronaut
    I don’t have any of that her win Poland I literally don’t see eye to eye with anyone except ukrianqins but I don’t speak their language.
    Originally posted by Warcry Sleep eat drink party sex

Yeah very basic needs and you still only manage 3/5
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Most of the people I meet here in Łódź their activities revolved around drug use.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Yeah very basic needs and you still only manage 3/5

At least it’s more than what many people here revolve around or just drug use.
    Originally posted by Warcry Most of the people I meet here in Łódź their activities revolved around drug use.

So that means you have to stoop to their level? You never felt like being better than someone?
    You make it sound like drug use is exclusive to Poland or disproportionately bad there, drug use is everywhere around the world and probably worse for us here in the U.S., you make the most asinine excuses for yourself
    Warcry African Astronaut
    That’s a good point at least I create digital art.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice You make it sound like drug use is exclusive to Poland or disproportionately bad there, drug use is everywhere around the world and probably worse for us here in the U.S., you make the most asinine excuses for yourself

Lodz is the hub of all Poland. I believe it E-number one.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    I wish I could go back to doing martial arts like Brazilian jiu jiteu toinf to gym running and being physical playing basketball in the park but Poland is cold most of the year plus I have no money so little excuse to go outside and the drug use made me like depressed or fall out of love or care with much.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Like Kafka I also fucked yo my sleep schedule so in awake at night and tired all day.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    The weather is actually getting nice and the Toshkent for that press release is coming Monday finally it took so long too.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Warcry immediate gratification

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    (Not that I'm talking shit about falling prey to the allure of instant gratification. Lord knows I eat the marshmallow.)
Jump to Top