User Controls

Poll: Who you want to molest you?

What user would you most enjoy being molested by?

Bradley Black Hole
    By molested I mean held down and fucked when you were not expecting it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I picked Vinny because he's Asian so he's probably got a really small cock and it wouldn't hurt very much being penetrated by him, he's also used to children so I think he'd be gentle even with a big guy like me.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    I picked RIPtotse because everyone else on the list is gay or old as fuck.
    Bradley Black Hole
    RipTotse is like 8 feet tall and has a massive cock. You're fucked if he manages to get it up.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley RipTotse is like 8 feet tall and has a massive cock. You're fucked if he manages to get it up.

Plus he's on methadone so it probably takes forever and a day for him to actually nut
    i pick secret option xxombie
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RETARTEDFAGET i pick secret option xxombie

Originally posted by Meikai

fuckin uuhhhhh toothlessjoe wires shutmeup yeahimaleopard mr happy vamp azalie handofzek jeff hunter
    The girl from totse who posted pics of suspension hooks in the flesh of her back as she hung from the ceiling like a depraved magician. xxELEKTRONIKAxx or something like that, goth girl
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by RETARTEDFAGET fuckin uuhhhhh toothlessjoe wires shutmeup yeahimaleopard mr happy vamp azalie handofzek jeff hunter

JC Stanton

Warweed

Barroom Hero
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    metaphysicist

ol neckbrace ass nigga
    Originally posted by Meikai metaphysicist

ol neckbrace ass nigga

His brown finger will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway after the damage that highlighter did.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Solstice His brown finger will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway after the damage that highlighter did.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol weird question.
    Imagine Lanny after being w Lauren lol in my mind I imagine her smelling… maybe because she smokes
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice His brown finger will be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway after the damage that highlighter did.

Imagine living in filth & having sex w a heroin addict. Ppl are dumb
    Ghost Black Hole
    myself
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Imagine living in filth & having sex w a heroin addict. Ppl are dumb

I guarantee you my house is cleaner than yours you blown-out skank. Go sit down and have another drink before you get into another woman tizzy and hurt yourself.
    Wack ass Great Value brand sluts getting all up in their feelings trying to roast internet strangers for no reason because they're drunk. Go fuck yourself with an electric cattle prod and get a hobby other than sucking dick.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol how embarrassing to hit that nerve. U mad lil nig? Lil boy U gonna die 😂🌹
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh that’s ur girlfriend…😂
Jump to Top