User Controls

Come play a free open world game with members of our community.

Bradley Black Hole
    So there's no real shooting at stuff okay,

but it's Fortnite's Legoland.

You gotta build a village, get resources, work together to explore different biomes and what not.

We got Piles of Crack/Solstice, We got King of Frogs, We got Paul Wozny, I told Wariat he can't join! We got RancidMilko from another forum (he's brazilian) We got room for 3 more.

I really suck at exploring caves. There are no levels so I can just give you a sword and you're good to go.

I built a couple extra log cabins with beds, all bottom bunks as Wozny requested because of his knee issues from carrying around his fatass.

My village is 9only level 4 so it's a great time to get involved. Just download the Fortnite app on either computer, Xbox or playstation and add me, BradleyB1993 to your friends list. We're planning ons tarting a round at 1pm Eastern time, bonus points if you also join our Niggasin.Space telegram

PM me, BradleyB1993 for details
    Totse2k1 Houston
    The dog stabber actually came up with something good for once.

We'll play battlefield 1942 (not 2042!!!) soon once I figure out how to port it onto my computer and we can get a game going for that. In the mean time come play!
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Yeah folx
    Bradley Black Hole
    My village is known as NaggaSpiceStation. We switch off on who gets to be the GodKing every now and then. We're also a PG13, children UNfriendly server so don't bring your kids, wife, etc.
    Bradley Black Hole
    hey everyone we figured out how to get the sandshell (1) so far but we gotta find the sandwolf.
Jump to Top