User Controls

How did DHrs find NiS?

Instigator Space Nigga
    I dont know.
    Ghost Black Hole
    twas larry legend

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood the missing linx between DH and niggasin.space is a mysterious individual , few know the identity of this "patient zero" the one responsible for bringing this horde upon our humble message board.

Yeah it is, and I am sick of sitting on the sidelines while you fucks all talk in PMs plotting and scheming. I know the truth and I am not ascared of any of you.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood larry is the missing linx between dh and NIS he was the one that lead them here like moses and the jeswws

Originally posted by Enterita I'm referring to the fact we were invaded by these literally retarded DH fucks.

Originally posted by DH_SAVIOUR Folks, its about time you queer boys turn in to grown straight men. We are having a contest my lads. This is many threads like we had on DH. Only on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. NIS has a new schedule.

Women are whores. They were made to serve MEN. Its about time they remember their place. Am I wrong? I am most certainly not.

The winner of this round goes on to face up to the next whore.

Who would you rape first? Now remember my fellow lads, only vote for one and one time. Let these whores know.

Now back to it, first up is the biggest whore here and was in the top three at our beloved DH.

Paige

Next up folks, hellokitty. Not as slutty as our first contestant.

Hellokitty

If my vote could count, it would be contestant #2.

Guys, who is more rapeable?

Originally posted by DH_SAVIOUR Do u remember The Sweetbabes? Always fashionable wudnt u agree?
    Folks, remember our dear princess Ohfrala, she moved up to queen here, being a member of the Sweetbabes?
    Now folks, remember how her traits and likes started to become like our beautiful Boss Babe Sherri? Remember her copying Sherris clothing style? Even down to changing her hair for Miss Sherri Lynn. Eventually leading to our Lauren to talk and sound just like beautiful Sherri? Only caring about trendy clothes, and The Real Housewives.

My how things have changed. My fellow DH members, do you remember how our dear Lauren was not a degenerate like she has potrayed herself to be here?

What could cause such a change? Did Sherri abandoned her so now she can't identity as a airhead only concerned about the color of her shoes? Or did our Lala just change from a butterfly to a worm?
    Please discuss ur thoughs in such a change. We are worried Lauren. We care. RIP SWEETBABES.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ThatsHot Lol

Good one

Bored

Gang up bitches cuz you ain't shit one on one

Fucking cowards

Oh shit you all are classic
    Just like dh

A bunch of losers who love to gang up on one person at a time cuz you so jelly of everything I am that you wish you could be.

Haters hAte for 3 reason
    You wish you were me
    You see me as a threat
    And/or you hate yourself.

That's all you idiots do is prove this to be true.

Love it
    I just love it
    Would love to waste more of this beautiful day with you butt hurt haters but I have something you wish you had.

Originally posted by ThatsHot https://the-zocalo.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=95

Safe house

Originally posted by ThatsHot Its troll free

Cuz they learned not to burn down your own city.

City/home=datehookup.com

The only troll there is there delete happy own/mod/admit his way or your banned.

No trolling or offensive threads or post.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    mmmm I remember that first girl
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah her ass pussy was real nice
    They were all just huddled on the side of the road and we picked them up in a yellow, green an blue van.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Goddamn that hellokitty girl is ugly, she looks 40 years old and like she smokes a pack a day
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Probably into healing crystals
    Bradley Black Hole
    Jiggaboo Johnson was looking for other forums when it was announced their forum was gonna close down so he posted a link to our site and they all flocked here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    The DH merger was the greatest life we've had breathed into this community since people (won't say who) were openly selling research chemicals in zoklet's trading pit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Goddamn that hellokitty girl is ugly, she looks 40 years old and like she smokes a pack a day

i bet her ass pussy was a work of art
Jump to Top