User Controls

fat bitches suck

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I put out a craiglist ad while krunk the other night to see whats up, and I got some girl hitting me up asking if she's ever spoken to me before, she didnt send a picture in the first email even though in my ad i explicity asked for them to send a picture considering i had two pictures of myself in my ad, one of my face and one of my a picture of all of me, not that i was nude or anything. And she sent me a picture back of a close up of her face wearing huge sun glasses.. where you couldn't see her eyes or basically anything..

i asked her for a full body picture with out sun glasses on and she was lik lol i don't do that until i get to know you (she didn't even live in austin but would be visiting in a month... lol) its like so you don't talk to guys in public so they can get to know you? considering they will see you before anything else?

seems like a coward tactic and she was like "lol im special like that" and I told her I don't want to spend my time texting someone for a month and then find out they are obese and not someone I'm attracted to. And she said I was rude and I should never assume that. Even though I didn't assume.. thats why i asked for a picture.

A lot of women tend to be huge babies I realized, even skinny ones. I get judged all the time and It doesn't stop me from putting myself out there for who I am. Some people are such cowards and if you don't kow-tow to their coward behavior you're automatically rude for not wanting to waste your own time..
    Im gonna make a craigslist ad looking for a tweeker girl.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wud rob all ur brew and tekg off u
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    theyre only good for pussy when youre feeling sad or lonely
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pussy's pussy. Salt is salt. If you don't fuck it it's your own dang fault.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Pussy's pussy. Salt is salt. If you don't fuck it it's your own dang fault.

bars
    Originally posted by bling bling i wud rob all ur brew and tekg off u
Jump to Top