User Controls

Happy Saint Patties Day

None of us deserve this day!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do you even speak Gaelic?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fun fact: before green was the main color associated with St. Patrick's day, it was BLUE.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you even speak Gaelic?

Wasn't passed down. My Dad took off before I was born, But I know his father did. We talked about it. He knew a few words as well.

Then there was my Adopted dad.. his dad came from Ireland and his mom was Mexican. He spoke fluent spanish, I never learned spanish either. Whats' your fucking point? I celebrate cinco De Mayo though
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Wasn't passed down. My Dad took off before I was born, But I know his father did. We talked about it. He knew a few words as well.

Then there was my Adopted dad.. his dad came from Ireland and his mom was Mexican. He spoke fluent spanish, I never learned spanish either. Whats' your fucking point? I celebrate cinco De Mayo though

There is no point. I was just wondering if you spoke the language. It's a pretty cool language. Way cooler than Spanish at least you half gringo pendejo.
    Happy saint rattex day
    BTW.. Gaelic is actually from the Gaels, who some tribes in Ireland (The most spoken now) adopted from Gaels who were ancient Spain and much of France.

It's more a latin language then celtic tribal languages. not all Irish speak Gaelic, as not all Scottish have their version. other languages have been reserved.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Happy saint rattex day

SHut up you dirty paki
    Hah thats a good one
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 BTW.. Gaelic is actually from the Gaels, who some tribes in Ireland (The most spoken now) adopted from Gaels who were ancient Spain and much of France.

It's more a latin language then celtic tribal languages. not all Irish speak Gaelic, as not all Scottish have their version. other languages have been reserved.

According to this map i found on the internet that is not true at least as far as ancient Spain is concerned. Well maybe a little...

Fun fact. English is a Germanic language. It's closest relative is Frysian, which is a dialect spoken in The Netherlands. After that, Dutch is English's closest relative. All the languages spoken today in northern Europe have a common proto-Germanic ancestor language.
    Except for Finnish btw. Their language is more Slavic in nature.
    Well part of Spain was this region at one time. And Romans invaded England and much of Wales and Ireland.. but were pushed back by the people of what is ireland today

Then came the Norwegian cunts. Deághaidh and the O'Briens and O'Conors pushed the Norwegians out of what is Ireland now.

The Romans and Norwegians wen't home in Shame or buried in the peat grass.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Are you saying patties just to piss people off?
    Rattex
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you even speak Gaelic?

some french speak it too, there's is slightly different version called garlic. most people are put off the french because of that foul shite that comes out their mouth.
    Originally posted by NARCassist some french speak it too, there's is slightly different version called garlic. most people are put off the french because of that foul shite that comes out their mouth.

C'est une vraie farce.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Sophie C'est une vraie farce.

don't talk to me again, you're breath stinks.
    Originally posted by NARCassist don't talk to me again, you're breath stinks.

I was agreeing with you, basically. But to be fair, garlic, is pretty dank.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hippie Taint Pit Rick's Dick

Originally posted by Sophie I was agreeing with you, basically. But to be fair, garlic, is pretty dank.

Asparagus with garlic. My piss smells like a barn animal's. Love me daddy.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Fun fact: before green was the main color associated with St. Patrick's day, it was BLUE.

Thanks

dem false facts tho
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top