white people are cucked for good my man

we're done
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump lol no vidya games for him

he sued the bitch and got her fired
    Originally posted by cerakote white people are cucked for good my man

we're done

Speak for yourself, boy.

Germania has been at war for a couple thousand years now. We only "lost" two wars. The white man will never surrender.

inb4refugeenonsense
    I'm still waiting for that big flaming rock to hit this planet. the one in the bible.. like John's Invision of Revolations.. killing off 1/3 of the Earth. I bet it hits Western or Eastern Europe. But maybe the USA will get it.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm still waiting for that big flaming rock to hit this planet. the one in the bible.. like John's Invision of Revolations.. killing off 1/3 of the Earth. I bet it hits Western or Eastern Europe. But maybe the USA will get it.

noah spoke about planet x in the bible and it would devastate the world
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby noah spoke about planet x in the bible and it would devastate the world

Where.. verse.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR Speak for yourself, boy.

Germania has been at war for a couple thousand years now. We only "lost" two wars. The white man will never surrender.

inb4refugeenonsense

tfw german ethnic background
    anyways.. (shitpost #11)

I think if a Meteorite hits Earth and kills 1/3

It's most likely to be Russia. Most of the meteorites lately seem to aim for Russia. I think it has to be a warning.. because Russia and Turkey are Gog and Magog. this is boiling over now.. so it makes sense.. Battleground then one big fucking Kabooosh

that whole region is taken out, the dead bodies will be eaten by what's left over.. rats and such.. they will spread a plaque of something to western Europe and Asia.. and kill off those countries.. the USA will be left and we will all be slaughtered by the Fallen Angels who are giants that come back to life.

Those in Hawaii prolly have a chance to survive since it is paradise.. which means the jedis will probably move there.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Where.. verse.

the part where he said it would end in flames the next time around
    Totse two thousand and jedi is the dumbest poster ever even worse than zill the zat
    ignore removed
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Planet X I'm guessing is the planet number 10 after Pluto.. and since Pluto is no longer a planet.. Planet X is now Planet VIIII
    Awkward Situation
    anyone like surveillance cameraman?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cerakote tfw german ethnic background

Don't fool yourself, cuckboy. The blood that runs through your veins has been poluted by nigger cum over the past few generations.

You aren't German. Don't fool yourself.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR Don't fool yourself, cuckboy. The blood that runs through your veins has been poluted by nigger cum over the past few generations.

lol my grandpa got caught trying to get over the berlin wall 3 times
    Originally posted by RisiR Don't fool yourself, cuckboy. The blood that runs through your veins has been poluted by nigger cum over the past few generations.

he never said he was german.. geez dude..
    i've seen cerakote is german/white bread af, he looks like Augustus / deiter

Jump to Top