User Controls

I guess I gotta front page flush

The night started off so harmless.

I got home and downed a box of zimmmies, went for a walk to the drug store to get bundyX gelcaps cuz CCC is killing me. The shit hits me in the store and I start to pour sweat and my pupils are giant, managed to get 3 boxes of gelcaps and 4 arizona green teas. I am carrying these tea heading home and suddenly...

Some drunk dude sitting on a bus bench drinking a beer says some drunken slurred words to me and im like "what?" and he says "Can I have a ciggarette?" i gave him a smoke and sat down on the bench because I was tripping the FUCK out.

This guy tells me he is in the hells angels and hes so drunk he can barely walk, I gave him like $10 in coins so he could buy beer, his name is Les. But he also asks to use my phone and dial a number to call his brother Danny and im like shure man I don't give a fuck and then he says to me "We have a pallet of guns and cocaine coming in I gotta call my brother" and he had a piece of paper with a phone number and "Danny" written at the top.

Danny didn't pick up the phone and suddenly this native guy rolls up on a bicycle and says this is his first time in the city but he knows Les by name and apparently they went to Jail together lol wtf?. Then Les pulls out thhis piece of paper and hands it tot me and i open it up and its an insurance claim for $3000 for a car accident or some shit with LESTER GORDON FREEMAN written at the top and im like wtf dude.

Then for no reason at all I say "HEY MAN GOT ANY TECH?" and suddenly the native guy and Les are talking about how there is a guy at the bar with an 8 ball the size of your fist and im like wut. Then he said "Phone the guy man!" and I said "What guy?" and the native guy said "Danny!" and im like how does he know Danny? and they both tell me to phone danny so I ring him up and the phone is turned off.

Les says "THATS DRUNK FUCK IS PLAYING THE SLOTS I KNOW IT!" and then the native guy talks to me privately he says "hey man if you need tek i know a girl shes pretty too" and im like fucking call her up mate, i keep thinking this guy is gonna run away with either my phone or cash so I want to stick with Les to find Tek but I let the native guy use my phone.

He calls the girl and says he has to go meet her somewhere? He says "watch my bag" and goes off, im like wtf im tripping out that guy was not legit. Then Les asks for another ciggarrette and I give it to him, he tries to get me to go to the bar he says he only smokes and drinks. I tried to smoke a joint with him but he wouldnt do it.

For some reason I decide to call the number of the girl and some mexican/colombian woman starts swearing at me asking where the fuck I am and then she hung up on me. I decided to wait there longer and the native guy came back and a bunch of other people that knew les came by and there was this toothless hooker that barely spoke english and I kept giving her ciggarretttes and calling her beautiful. She just walked on the bus with no money or anything lol. The native guy starts looking real nervous/sketch he says to give him the money and he will leave his bike and im like holy fuck this is really going down, so I give him the money.

He comes back with a huge grin on his face and walks into the bus shelter thing me and Les were chillin in and says "SCOOOOOOOOOOORE" and im like no way. Of course he wants some, so does everyone else, and theres a lot of people here. So I say "I gotta go meet my friends" the native guy tries to follow me but I was wandering too far from Crack Ave so he got sussed out and ditched me. Now all I had to worry about was the cops.

I saw SO MANY FUCKING POLICE maybe 20 or so cars/van/truck even a helicopter but I was in the heart of the city at a bus stop I was sitting there for 2 and a half Hours tripping the fuck out on bundy waiting for big brother to start and somehow I scored tech. what the fuck.

I am never doing this again lol so fucking sketchy, darknet is where its at.
    Also im tripping really hard on CCC and I have like a dozen missed calls on my phone from some guy named danny and all these angry text messages. Such a heat score

Always trust the triangles.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Wew, nice bag of tech. Your posts improve by 320% when you're on meth btw.
    i think bundy posting is better,
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump i think bundy posting is better,

I really enjoyed your story though.
    Originally posted by Sophie I really enjoyed your story though.

Thank you.

I tried to record a video but everyone got really sketched out lmfao
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thank you.

Well yeah, DASS WA DA POH LEECE DO NIGGA
    Lololol

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i read this later
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bup
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thank you.

This was the climax of the entire story. I was standing at a bus stop for 3 hours tripping the fuck out on bundy drinking beer smoking joints and phoning every tech dealer in a 5 mile radius for a bag and I pull out my phone and said "hey man can I record a video for temple of the screaming electron?" And everyone sketched the fuck out told me to put the phone away.

These people are so fucking paranoid they dont care about breaking the law or going to jail but WHATEVER YOU DO DONT FILM ME MAN DONT PUT IT ON THE INTERNET THE COPS MIGHT SEE IT AND IDENTIFY ME... Lol o lol ol.

Front page flush man I'm still flushing.. Thursday 3/17/17 is now a national holiday in trianglism known as Zaint Rattex Day.

The triangles blessed me with tech because I was being a good scrawny and eating CCC almost killed me. I would have never got tech if I wasn't eating CCC and following the triangles.

Always follow the triangles and your life can be as glorious as mine.

Zod is ∆
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the triangle wave contains only odd harmonics, demonstrating odd symmetry. However, the higher harmonics roll off much faster than in a square wave (proportional to the inverse square of the harmonic number as opposed to just the inverse).
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    bling bling Dark Matter
    This gram was given to me by the triangles to get more. I had just about given up on all hope on life. I wanted to eat CCC pretty much every waking moment but I couldn't because CPM has 40 hour half life so I cleaned the shelf of bundy gelcaps and was about to go on an epic binge and take 2000mg.

But now I gotta gram. Thats all I wanted man, Its reallllllly fucking difficult to order drugs from the darknet when you live with parents, its also REALLY fucking hard to use meth when you live with parents and work also.

So heres my tech schedule for the week.

TOnight; no dosing until Big Brother at 10pm (x:xxpm now) , gonna eat as much food as I can, smoke weed, drink beer and do techwork tonight, I need baggies and vials. and syringes...

Tomorrow or whenever; 5-10mg test parachute dose at work. I just want to see if I feel anything.

Thursday night is 10pm Big Brother probably gonna zmoke a few bowls. I will actually try not to do tech on friday night. gotta reserve this G. I am on sleeping on saturday and then I would like to reserve and save as much as I can.

The only problem is its Big Brother season so they are going to turn live feeds on any day now and I tech or not I stay up all night until 4am watching live feeds. I was planning on getting drunk and eating bundy but this... this is fucking perfect.. front page flush man.

The largest chunks from the pile on the right got shoved into an empty morphine pill, barely fit and I crushed a long one but that way I will ALWAYS have tech its hidden away from everything. Everything else is in a baggie but I'm gonna sort it again in a glass vial which I need to get at the store RIGHT NOW!

bling bling Dark Matter
    shoot the test mgs in ur anoos for bets result
    bling bling Dark Matter
    buyt make the syringe no shapr edges an be gentle
    I would take the needle out and just shoot it up my rectum..
    I bumped the wrong thread.
Jump to Top