User Controls

dont drink and drive today.

especialy you, [removed by admin]

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-03-17T04:012:55.303874+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, what
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Was it me?
    ^ yeah. I don't wanna see get in truble bro.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're a sweetheart. I was planning on slamming 1 or 15 ales and going on a little joyride but alas I will remain at home. Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    protip: my hacky ass implementation of editing posts doesn't brand admin or DB edits in the same way editing your own post after your grace period does. This is probably a bug but if you ever see "Post last edited by Lanny..." on a post other than mine it's a FRAME JOB
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    which is kinda like a rimjob
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but WORSE
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I miss the days where i could just click the "Edited by" part of teh post and see all the changes made to that post. That was one of the best things of being a mod. I remember, there was a discussion once, and some dude posted something really stupid. Then he got called out for it, then he edited his post and denied it ever happened. So i went into his edit history and i posted: You're lying i can see your edit history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol rekt.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie I miss the days where i could just click the "Edited by" part of teh post and see all the changes made to that post. That was one of the best things of being a mod. I remember, there was a discussion once, and some dude posted something really stupid. Then he got called out for it, then he edited his post and denied it ever happened. So i went into his edit history and i posted: You're lying i can see your edit history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol rekt.

what a shitty mod
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what a shitty mod

what a shitty human being
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie what a shitty human being

says the peedophile scum
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the peedophile scum

How's Mary Ann?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny protip: my hacky ass implementation of editing posts doesn't brand admin or DB edits in the same way editing your own post after your grace period does. This is probably a bug but if you ever see "Post last edited by Lanny…" on a post other than mine it's a FRAME JOB

You should fix this. I could see it stirring up drama by someone.

Mainly [removed by admin]

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-04-19T04:012:55.303874+00:00
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    WTF Lanny?!
    Originally posted by Sophie How's Mary Ann?

I don't know anyone by that name, sorry
    if you post this again I will find and rape you

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-04-19T04:012:55.303874+00:00
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, yeah, I fundamentally can't change the nature of DB edits but I should give myself a way of editing posts that reveals I did it in a mechanical way and use that primarily
    ban colour tags and use colours to denote edits
    I just got pulled over the other day, not because I did anything wrong, but because my car matched the description of a guy wanted for hit and run

Reason enough for me to never drink and drive again
Jump to Top