User Controls

Boeing Whistleblower Commits Suicide while Giving Testimoney.

Bradley Black Hole
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68534703

In the days before his death, he had been giving evidence in a whistleblower lawsuit against the company.

Boeing said it was saddened to hear of Mr Barnett's passing. The Charleston County coroner confirmed his death to the BBC on Monday.

It said the 62-year-old had died from multiple "self-inflicted" wounds on 9 March and police were investigating.

sheeesh

He was saying they don't really care if their planes are made well they just make them like Wish App quality and whatever happens happens and they were super mad so they paid an ASSASSin to kill him.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Nothing says American-Style Democracy like journalists and whistleblowers blowing their own brains out by shooting themselves twice in the back of the head, just like Gary Webb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Milk is a creamy liquid. If it was so bad at Boing why didn't he start his own airline company like Randy Airlines, or at least get a sex change like all the cool leakers
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm not buying it
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Milk is a creamy liquid. If it was so bad at Boing why didn't he start his own airline company like Randy Airlines, or at least get a sex change like all the cool leakers

Go make your own plane, bigot!

Check your privilege, shitlords.
    Found in the woods shot four times in the back and rolled up in an old carpet.. suicide.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Ever since Boeing made that big deal about having more diversity hires all we've had is doors and wheels and windows falling off midair lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You'd have to be crazy to fly by any airline today. The vast majority of the planes are well over 20 years old, having been flown 24/7 the entire time, old buckets of bolts barely held together. The newer ones are plagued with computer software fuckups and bugs. You're literally flying in a death trap.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Ever since Boeing made that big deal about having more diversity hires all we've had is doors and wheels and windows falling off midair lol
    There appears to be an industry trend
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    "The pilots are dead! They got jabbed and had heart attacks! Can anyone onboard fly an airliner!?"
    *silence*
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Ever since Boeing made that big deal about having more diversity hires all we've had is doors and wheels and windows falling off midair lol

you dont like diverse air incidences ?

bigot.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "The pilots are dead! They got jabbed and had heart attacks! Can anyone onboard fly an airliner!?"
    *silence*

I could easily fly most commercial airliner passenger jets. I've played enough video games, it's not that difficult. If it wasn't for the government and their STUPID FUCKING REGULATIONS most accidents can be avoided by following simple safety protocols and common sense.

REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING! remember the 4 F's and the yellow checklist.

Originally posted by Ghost I could easily fly most commercial airliner passenger jets. I've played enough video games, it's not that difficult. If it wasn't for the government and their STUPID FUCKING REGULATIONS most accidents can be avoided by following simple safety protocols and common sense.

REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING! remember the 4 F's and the yellow checklist.

oh jea ?

what does a vertical stabilizee do.
    Ghost Black Hole
    exactly what it sounds like. It stabilizes you vertically. Pitch, Yaw, etc The shit isn't exactly rocket science and NEWS FLASH most fighter jet pilots become astronauts

I've been playing flying sims since I was a small child and it's a joke to me now. I can fire up most military helicopters, I think I still remember the start up for a black hawk or hinD. You want to get the first battery engine on, prime. fire it up , rotate, stabilize and then you are good to go.

Flying an older style plane like a Cessna is a lot more "real" I think, and those are also pretty easy to crash if you're a retard but if you follow basic safety which isn't that hard or expensive to learn, anyone could become fully license trained without any government oversight within a month.

WW2 pilots in some places and time were trained in about a month and they could fly, they got shot down and couldn't do advanced maneuvering because they only went through basic flight training, but they flew machines that were a lot more difficult with less user friendly ease of use features perfectly fine.
    Originally posted by Ghost exactly what it sounds like. It stabilizes you vertically

how does a plane fly vertically.
    Ghost Black Hole
    anyone could do a gravity turn if they tried hard enough but the FUCKING GOVERNMENT NAZIS would never allow it OMG THE SKYS ARE EXPLODING!!! people would say, or maybe they wouldn't if everyone did it safetly like Elon

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina

how does a plane fly vertically.

quite well actually
    image fail
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think you mean the rudder which is more important, do you know the control scheme of a rudder? Do you know what to do if the rudder fails? There are mechanical and electrical controls. This is the most basic stuff that anyone who wants to get a plane off the ground in a flight sim need to know.

Stuff like that and fuel calculations is all very basic but memorizing the entire emergency checklist and knowing what to do in situations requires constant training and practice, and that's why they get paid the big bucks.

I am almost at the phase in my life where I can take the bus to flight school every day and pay for the course by washing dishes, the ultimate pilot dream and then I will sit at the pilot bar and down a cocktail before flying the president of Nigeria one day decades later and think "wow how far i've come, if it wasn't for the government this would have taken me 1/5th the time"
Jump to Top