User Controls

Kinder eggs are not given away in happy meals

Instigator Space Nigga
    Cause kinder eggs are made of disappointment.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    You know what would be sick to give out in happy meals? Nerf Guns. Why where there never nerf guns in happy meals? Imagine how much money they would've made dropping a Nerf themed happy meal in 2010.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Kinder means children in German. THese things are not meant for grown ass men. Of course you're disappointed, you're a grown ass man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs You know what would be sick to give out in happy meals? Nerf Guns. Why where there never nerf guns in happy meals? Imagine how much money they would've made dropping a Nerf themed happy meal in 2010.

I bet in 20 years they won't even have Nerf guns because of the violent association with shooting at another person.
    Originally posted by Bradley Kinder means children in German. THese things are not meant for grown ass men. Of course you're disappointed, you're a grown ass man.

Untermensch Suprise
    Ghost Black Hole
    SO "Kingergarden" literally means "Child Garden" like you are growing them like tomatoes. Wow, the Germans really are nazis.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    kinder kutje
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost SO "Kingergarden" literally means "Child Garden" like you are growing them like tomatoes. Wow, the Germans really are nazis.

Yes it's a place for children to grow before starting elementary education in first grade
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Kinder eggs were banned in the US because you can't sell an edible object with an inedible object inside of it here
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes it's a place for children to grow before starting elementary education in first grade

isn't that what daycares are for
    Bradley Black Hole
    Kindergarten is free daycare in the U.S. essentially. Not sure about other countries.

Originally posted by Solstice Kinder eggs were banned in the US because you can't sell an edible object with an inedible object inside of it here

I didn't know this, fun fact I learned today.
    Bradley Black Hole
    In 2018, Kinder introduced the Kinder Joy, a modified version of the Kinder Surprise Egg that separates the toy from the candy. The Joy eggs are only half a shell of chocolate, with the toy confined to the other half of the egg. Kinder Joy eggs are available in the U.S. because they don't violate any FDA regulations.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's wild.

In my country you can order kinder eggs, legally possess 22L round bottom flasks along with 50kg of chemicals specifically used for making drugs and it's totally legal.

In America even possessing or importing one of those things can get you put on a list for life.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Damn, I hope you're okay Ratface!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I can legally set off explosives, and manufacture them. You aren't allowed to have a toy in candy
    Bradley Black Hole
    You can't even buy a handgun in Canada lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley You can't even buy a handgun in Canada lol

People buy and sell guns in my hood all the time.

The kinder eggs all have warning labels inside the plastic egg its a little sheet of paper and half of it is written in french. If you ask me that's actually a worse fate than no kinder eggs, and if it was up to me I wouldn't sell them in Canada at all. I would blame label regulations

I don't want to open a candy and learn french, that's gay.
    Ghost Black Hole
    None of you understand what it's like living in a country where everything is forced to be printed in a language you will never give a shit about. That only niggers and former slave colonies and faggot Europeans speak.

Europeans don't get it. They have to learn the retard languages of their country because they don't use English on purpose.

I have no idea what this says. Sometimes I read something in french and laugh like a frog in my head not understanding it at all and I just guess and take chances

Sometimes you can't find the "English side" and you just give up. Labelling requirements and regulations are fucking evil. If you require GMO labelling on cereal you are a NAZI!!!!
    DUSM Raylan Givens Tuskegee Airman
    John Kinder
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost None of you understand what it's like living in a country where everything is forced to be printed in a language you will never give a shit about. That only niggers and former slave colonies and faggot Europeans speak.

Europeans don't get it. They have to learn the retard languages of their country because they don't use English on purpose.

I have no idea what this says. Sometimes I read something in french and laugh like a frog in my head not understanding it at all and I just guess and take chances

Sometimes you can't find the "English side" and you just give up. Labelling requirements and regulations are fucking evil. If you require GMO labelling on cereal you are a NAZI!!!!

Why not learn a second language? I started learning Spanish at 28 years old because of the geographical area I live required it. Why can't you do that?
Jump to Top