User Controls

I have been awake for 33 hours now

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Two more hours or so left to go before I can finally sleep. It was a long day, to say the least.
    Shout out to Bradley because he and I messaged a couple of hours ago.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hollah
    :D
    I finally slept after 36 hours of being awake.
    I slept for a grand total of........

*drum roll*

5 hours\!
    What a cruel joke. Even after being sleep-deprived and having had a long day, I didn't even get more than 5 hours' worth of sleep.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Two more hours or so left to go before I can finally sleep. It was a long day, to say the least.

Meth binge?
    Bradley Black Hole
    MM don't use intoxicants. He's in school in another city and has to do a four hour train ride to get there, do 10 hours of class and come home on top of his other Muslim duties for Ramadan. You should be more respectful.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Bradley You should be more respectful.

You should suck my BIG WHITE PYPE
    Ghost Black Hole
    ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
    joy to the sheep egg!
    ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white pimps ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ PIPER๐Ÿถ IS A ๐Ÿฆฎ๐Ÿฆฎ๐ŸฆฎBABY BOY big white piPE PIPER๐Ÿถ IS A BABY BOY big white piPE PIPER IS A BABY BOY ๐Ÿค๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ big white piPE ๐Ÿพเซฎ ๏ฝฅ ๏ปŒ๏ฝฅแƒARF
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Meth binge?

No, sir, I do not consume drugs. I am a sober person! I was also fasting that day (and today as well, of course, in light of Ramadan).
    Originally posted by Bradley MM don't use intoxicants. He's in school in another city and has to do a four hour train ride to get there, do 10 hours of class and come home on top of his other Muslim duties for Ramadan. You should be more respectful.

Thanks for answering for me, Bradley~! Quite mindful of you.
    Originally posted by Bradley MM don't use intoxicants. He's in school in another city and has to do a four hour train ride to get there, do 10 hours of class and come home on top of his other Muslim duties for Ramadan. You should be more respectful.

Minor correction: it's a two-something hour train ride to get there, but I have to travel back as well, so I travel by train for five hours.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Minor correction: it's a two-something hour train ride to get there, but I have to travel back as well, so I travel by train for five hours.

oh you were in the non-sleeping section???
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I like to cook a pork roast on Ramadan just to remind other people that they aren't allowed to have nice things.
    Originally posted by RETARTEDFAGET oh you were in the non-sleeping section???

We donโ€™t have a sleeping section, actually.
    Originally posted by Solstice I like to cook a pork roast on Ramadan just to remind other people that they aren't allowed to have nice things.

Wow, thatโ€™s very badass.
    Originally posted by Michael Myers We donโ€™t have a sleeping section, actually.

PROTIP: anywhere you can sit is a sleeping section. if youre worried about getting mouth fucked just bring some duct tape
    Ze do Caixao Yung Blood
    How's ramdan?
Jump to Top