User Controls

Mission BBQ is Pretty Damn Good

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    There is a new BBQ place in town called Mission BBQ. It is basically the southern equivalent of a chili's or applebees. The entire menu is barbecue, they even have okra.

They have a bunch of different BBQ sauces at the tables so you can mix and match what sauces you like.
    Bradley Black Hole
    what makes it a mission? I figured they hired only homeless people and shit.
    Originally posted by Bradley what makes it a mission? I figured they hired only homeless people and shit.

It's a mission trying to eat as much as you possibly can, because all of their food is so damn good.
    Bradley Black Hole
    "opened the first location on September 11, 2011, as a way to support the military, police, firefighters, and first responders."

OP LOVES THE POLICE
    Bradley Black Hole
    and serve it to you in a patriotic dining room filled with tributes to those who’ve made Our Country great, given to us by the people who earned them. Stop by at lunchtime, and you might catch us during our daily salute to the Stars and Stripes.

We don’t do any of this because we have to. It’s because we want to.

At MISSION BBQ, we are Proudly Serving Those Who Serve. Come help us complete Our Mission.

sounds really gay.
    Originally posted by Bradley sounds really gay.

I don't care the food is amazing.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley sounds really gay.

I bet their food is better than ramen, peanut butter, and water washed down with malt liquor
Jump to Top