User Controls

NiS T Shirts, Hoodies, Stickers, Yard Signs

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks were gonna get our autistic artistic team together and release some real material for y'all. So far we only got T shirts designed with the

Niggasin.Space . We don't have a logo so I'm thinking we just use the faces of our dead members. 29.99 if you want to buy them through he retail website or I will be making them for 20$ cash each.

Let me know if you're interested in flexing our ware.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I'm selling fidget spinners disguised as sticks for £7.50 or 2 for £12.50.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Mine say Niggasin.Space on them to attract more users to our website.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Here is free shirt design for the CUH-munity , cuh

ay cuh we raising funds for the CUH munity ya herd>???
    Bradley Black Hole
    for the cuh unity? No. The money raised is for me. The fuck? The community benefits from advertisement.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Do you have any pics of what they look like?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley for the cuh unity? No. The money raised is for me. The fuck? The community benefits from advertisement.

The CUHmunity fund is for printing shirts and signs and shit cuh are you gonna donate to the CUHmunity or what cuh?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby's Ghost Do you have any pics of what they look like?

Not yet, I will make them when someone sends me money.

All donations/sales can just send the money to me, BradleyB, and I'll take care of it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    all money goes to the 🇨 🇺 🇭munity, 🇨 🇺 🇭
    Bradley Black Hole
    alright we're gonna wire it to he CUM Money Tee
    enrich the calm unity, u overstand brother?

might be a good idea to print the NiS anthem on shirts and hoodies, i have transcribed it below:

niggas in my space hole, niggas in my space hole, niggas in, niggas in, niggas in my space hole
    Just got my NiS socks today. Thanks Bradly!
Jump to Top