User Controls

Horrific Ukrainian Cunt (not GG)

Donald Trump Black Hole
    My Aunt is a nurse on about 100k a year. Just to clear that.

She borrowed €5k from me to make up her buying her ex husband out of their house as part of a divorce settlement.
    He used to give her shiners, so there is that.
    Yeah, I'm nuanced and all, but Irish sunglasses isn't so good. Maybe slap her? I dunno. I haven't slapped a girl since I pushed some bully aside at my locker when I was 16 years old and was trying to pick on me cos I didn't want to go out with her friend at the time (I had late puberty, and I don't even think my balls had descended at that stage - obviously now I'd violently ride them both).

But this girl is something else.

Wants my aunt and her daughter to drive her around.
    When they first met they were fine with this. Show her around, etc.

Now she just wants to be driven around, her car (hairless) taken care off, etc.
    Ghost Black Hole
    introduce them to amphetamines
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The new Ukrainian Girl.

Like I took her to a nearby castle/hotel, and she's just like "oh yes, when I marry my Irish man this is where will get married".

She's about 58, but I'm not going to hate.

We go to a nearby rural town full of single men.

"well, will you have a pint, or skip right to the liquor"

Oh no, she wants green tea and honey.

And so does GG apparently.

Just like Kafka, she can actually be mad on a night out fun when plastered. But this is not going to be that night.

*extremely protestant night out*

We supped tea. We felt miserable. We went home stone sober and at no risk of a drink driving whatever.

No one had any fun that night, I can assure you.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    can i borrow some money from you man?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    just to either get a hooker who is 19 or less for going out purpises?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump My Aunt is a nurse on about 100k a year. Just to clear that.

She borrowed €5k from me to make up her buying her ex husband out of their house as part of a divorce settlement.
    He used to give her shiners, so there is that.
    Yeah, I'm nuanced and all, but Irish sunglasses isn't so good. Maybe slap her? I dunno. I haven't slapped a girl since I pushed some bully aside at my locker when I was 16 years old and was trying to pick on me cos I didn't want to go out with her friend at the time (I had late puberty, and I don't even think my balls had descended at that stage - obviously now I'd violently ride them both).

But this girl is something else.

Wants my aunt and her daughter to drive her around.
    When they first met they were fine with this. Show her around, etc.

Now she just wants to be driven around, her car (hairless) taken care off, etc.

i feel the same until those teenage pollack fucks started shoving me to leave or putting hands on me yesterday i truly felt like i should have or regret now i didnt because this trash called me a pedophile for isnmplky aking conversaitons with them while men in poirn fuck chicks close to their age and the same age as one of them in the group was (some were apparentl y14 but at least one was 18) who were twic emy age on oldje. Imagine ebing called a pedo for simply making conversaiton with chicks. i really feel like someone should have been slapped las tnight.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    pedophilia has to do with sex not getting to know or tlaking to people first of all and secondly i even let them know like i said on this forum for me hugging wlaking hoilding hands and waiting till a girl is of age and ready is fine and one of them was 18 and i suspected they lied and at elast another of their four was 16. anyway, to fucking vall someone a pedo is like not just an insult but fighting words or like defamation. i really shou;d have slapped osmoene last night.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Warcry African Astronaut
    what pisses me off worse is how they teamed on me and how low class and low these pollack fucks acted. instead of letting me explain shit or sinmply asking for an explanation why they choose literal white trash young trashy ddues there instead of letting an older guy who has his own palce a chance they would just act like literal trash and resort to ado hominems and insults and shoving me slightly which is where the slap should have come in or after being defamed.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Donald Trump We supped tea. We felt miserable. We went home stone sober and at no risk of a drink driving whatever.

No drink driving?

If I'm in Ireland sometime we can kill a 12 pack of hard cider and cruise through the country side, sounds like you need it.

After all, I am a PROFESSIONAL drunk driver.
    Bradley Black Hole
    What's going on with your country just being full to the brim of Ukrainian refugees and your family taking all for hem in?]

I'd be like bitch you're a refugee, you're gonna work a fuckin job, and I'm gonna get a cut of the money and if you don't like it your country is still at war, there's still time to go back and make a life amongst your people
    Bradley Black Hole
    y u a bunch of refugee lovers if all u do is complain
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley What's going on with your country just being full to the brim of Ukrainian refugees and your family taking all for hem in?]

I'd be like bitch you're a refugee, you're gonna work a fuckin job, and I'm gonna get a cut of the money and if you don't like it your country is still at war, there's still time to go back and make a life amongst your people

thats ruthless man.
    Bradley Black Hole
    so is coming over to my boys house and thinking his family is gonna wait on you hand and foot for all of your needs, like nigga you came here because the world for you was ending. Learn how to suck dick and say thank you for the little dick you're getting.
    Bradley Black Hole
    My boy DT don't even really like ukranians he just do this shit to be nice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley so is coming over to my boys house and thinking his family is gonna wait on you hand and foot for all of your needs, like nigga you came here because the world for you was ending. Learn how to suck dick and say thank you for the little dick you're getting.

thats what the polish chicks need to learn like that 17 yr old street bitch i showed you namedm kamila lol.
    Bradley Black Hole
    But she's not fleeing a warzone and you don't have a lot of money.

Donald Trump is finding these bitches in the gutter of their capital begging for food and brings them to a first world country and then dotes on them.

You find them in a successful NATO country, bring them back to your pad and masturbate in the bathroom while you think about them eating ass.

Way different. Also donald trump looks like a successful old man (his weight, his glasses, nice clothing) n u look like a lil kid that got old
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry African Astronaut
    yea but objectively i dont want to put him down but overall i look handsome. the youthful vibe and babyf ace should make them more comfortbale wiht someone like me no?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    plus i am ana rtist and a writer were suppsoed to be sexy right but also expected to be poor.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs No drink driving?

If I'm in Ireland sometime we can kill a 12 pack of hard cider and cruise through the country side, sounds like you need it.

After all, I am a PROFESSIONAL drunk driver.

I'll drunk drive with you bro. You can drunk drive. If we get pulled over, worst that'll happen to you is being sent home.

I used to drink drive all the time in Kiev, but everyone drunk drives there.

BTW my aunt earns mad money but is paying a lot of money into a pension. It's worthwhile for her cos she's female and nearly 60. Women in my family live until 85.

I was thinking about making pension contributions, but it's not nearly as worthwhile for me. To collect a pension you need to be alive. I've had a load of near death experiences and will be doing well to make it to pension age.

People taking in Ukrainian refugees in Ireland can still get €200 a week from the government. That's what this is all about.

But this "refugee" thinks that for that €200 a week she should be doted on and chauffeur driven around and have a constant 35°C temperature and everything. Won't do simple things like empty the dishwasher, has three suitcases lying out on the floor of the sitting room, etc.
Jump to Top