User Controls

diy dentestry

bling bling Dark Matter
    how to remove black shit of teath
    bling bling Dark Matter
    not put metal in ur toof ig hurts bad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bad idea in general.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    http://www.diy.com/departments/leyland-trade-brilliant-white-emulsion-paint-5l/330490_BQ.prd
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol I was reading about this last week, ended up going to an actual dentist

it actually isn't that hard to do your own clean/fillings, but good materials are expensive and it's difficult to do correctly because visibility is a nightmare.

you should be able to use a sharp piece of metal like a splinter probe to scrape away the soft, decayed dentine. if there's a lot you can use a drill, ie. a dremel with a grinder bit.

once that's scraped away you need to dry up and create the filling - you'll want an air compressor or something hooked up to a blunted syringe so you can dry the tooth you're working on. you can then fill it in - normally superglue or epoxy would work well, but both take too long to cure in a wet environment like your mouth. your best bet is actual dental resin, but the price is ridiculous.

keep in mind that if, like me, the cavity is deep enough to be painful, you will likely need local anaesthetic to clear the decay - touch (or drill) the wrong spot and it'll feel like a bomb going off in your mouth.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how close do we got to drugs tht make ur teeth regenerate
    not close

I'm pretty close to tearing them all out and driving metal spikes into my jaw
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i have sum lidocain patches to
    dremel. an ability to deal with shitloads of pain.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dreamt last night that I lost all the teeth on one half of my mouth and immediately met the girl of my dreams who kept making me smile and laugh and it was the most uncomfortable depressing time of my life.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Maybe you should invest in proper dental care.
    Originally posted by mmQ I dreamt last night that I lost all the teeth on one half of my mouth and immediately met the girl of my dreams who kept making me smile and laugh and it was the most uncomfortable depressing time of my life.

Originally posted by Sophie Maybe you should invest in proper dental care.

Why don't the two of you get a motel room and have an inbred
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Why don't the two of you get a motel room and have an inbred

bling has benis
    Originally posted by Sophie bling has benis

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Tekh.
Jump to Top