User Controls

New NIS Sub Review!

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Ghost Black Hole
    wait MEATBALLS?!
    Originally posted by Ghost wait MEATBALLS?!

Oh shit I thought it had meatballs on it for some reason XD
    Ghost Black Hole
    you got a pizza sub.... with MEATBALLS wut how is that even allowed
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    are the footlong subways still 5 dollars? I REMEMBER BACK IN MY DAY

i lieterally think they discontinued the honey OAT bread and literally jacked the prices off too. yet i remembver getting a meatball sandwich there back in the day . another victory for da OGs
    Originally posted by A College Professor are the footlong subways still 5 dollars? I REMEMBER BACK IN MY DAY

No they are 10ish dollars now
    Ghost Black Hole
    there is a way to make a meatball on a pizza sub good but I think you need bacon also

My mom used to work at subway when I was a kid and I would always get a footlong italian herb and cheese meatball with onions, black pepper and chipotle. She would get it for free so I ate that every day for years

I almost never get meatball subs anymore usually I go to italian mom and pop spots that have chicken parm sandwiches for half the price. Subway is like 2x expensive here except when it's $5 footlong

Quiznos and Mr Sub is more my speed
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Bacon soup 🍲
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Melt your meatball sub in my bacon soup
    Bradley Black Hole
    The saucewich is a footlong white bread with Mayo, light mayo, mustard, chipotle, sweet onion, honey mustard, ranch, hot sauce, sweet BBQ, spicy mustard(Dijon mustard), siracha sauce, marinara sauce, garlic aoilj and blue cheese
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The Oldje Sausalito Saucewich
Jump to Top