User Controls

East Asians are hard workers

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I ordered a movie and a soundtrack to the movie a couple of days ago and within the span of two days, it arrived in China from Japan and then it quickly arrived in Germany. Hats off to my East Asian brothers and sisters for their hard work.
    Now, the Europeans in comparison are surely taking their time. It's still in Germany even though it arrived nine hours ago. For comparison, during that timespan, it already arrived in Germany from Japan despite the large distance between the countries. It will take two more days before I finally receive the package even though Germany borders the Netherlands. Goes to show the difference in work attitude between East Asians and West Europeans.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya the farther east you go the better the people are.
    That really is true. I guess that's why you're on the East Coast.
    Making the best out of the worst.
    Commendable spirit, Bradley boo!
    Bradley Black Hole
    No. There are many different regional directions of best.

White people, the farther northwest you go in Europe and the farther North you go in America the better the people are.

Asians the farther east you go the better.

Hispanics the more spanish they are the better, the peak being cubans but I do like northern Mexicans a lot they are also good people.

with Africans it's hard to say, I haven't seen much to speak on
    Bradley Black Hole
    I haven't known a lot of them but all the Muslims i've known have been pretty good people.
    Bradley Black Hole
    With Muslims the more religious their culture/they themselves are the better they are
    For me, it's Asians > the rest.
    Originally posted by Bradley With Muslims the more religious their culture/they themselves are the better they are

I'm not a fan of Islamic people. They, uhh... well, it's kind of tricky to explain but... lots of hypocrisy, degeneracy, et cetera. It's kind of a hate/love relationship. I hate to be a part of their group, but at the same time, I love what we believe in.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    It says the video is private. What is it?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    who ever uploaded it must have got scared i posted it on here or who knows?
    Do you remember what it was about?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    maybe he thought we were onto him or the us feds as he saw some new viewers all of a sudden?
    I meant, what was in the video? You saw it, so you know what's in it, otherwise you wouldn't be able to share the link.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    it was a picture but normal clothed of masha babko when she was probably who knows but i assume 13 years old with music playing in the background or a tirbute of sorts?
    What kind of Asian is Vinny?
    Originally posted by Warcry it was a picture but normal clothed of masha babko when she was probably who knows but i assume 13 years old with music playing in the background or a tirbute of sorts?

I just looked at her interview video (Google images). She looks cute. Although she's clearly around 20 in her interview.
Jump to Top