User Controls

🧠 This is your brain. This is your brain on METH 🐑🍳$ꟼ₳C3⚡╭ᥥ╮༼ @▄̫ ▄@༽︻╦╤─$卄33ꟼ⚡企业★🌔<♡🥚♡> •_•)>⌐■-■हॅलो✺$Űꟼ3Я⭐H@k3Я🌌3T3Яn4┘🪐3n717¥

Ghost Black Hole
    I think most people would become snivelling masses shaking on the ground rolling and crying and never use drugs again or have killed themselves or ended up in permanent institutional facility if they have seen some of the demonic twisted days weeks long torture that I inflict upon myself on amphetamines but I think I prepared or damaged my brain long ago to get to this point from a lot of psychedelic and bundy abuse that I can kinds of just accept whatever happens and it doesn't really affect me because I know it's not real.

Other speed freaks you get will actually be paranoid and never seem to be normal again I think because their reality gets shattered so hard their mind can't take it and they are never the same but idk if you kind of look at it from a perspective of ego loss and death and such it makes it much easier to go in and out of any experience no matter what if you have some sort of baseline from destroying yourself previously

Bradley Black Hole
    didn't happen to me, I'm perfectly normal and but I don't stay up for weeks on meth only a couple days at a time, then a couple days off, then a couple days on, etc.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley didn't happen to me

It's not a real trip unless you see red and blue lights from under the door cracks and hear loud bangs and the door and window jiggle like they are trying to open and loud pipe organ music and loudspeakers etc non stop for days weeks months idk I think most people would shoot themselves in the head or cut their wrists to make it stop at some point but rarely do you find someone that says TURN IT UP!!! TURN IT UP!!!!!

there is a good erowid story about someone watching his friend put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger after shooting demons I think I have been similarly fucked up before, I can't find the story./
    I tossed my shirt onto the grass and screamed. I SCREAMED in pure terror and I was running faster than I ever ran in my life. It felt like I was running 30 mph, while extremely stimmed I could of had a heart attack or stroke. I did not care. Flight or flight mode mixed with psychosis made me believe I was going to be brutally murdered and sent to hell. My Body was sweating so much I couldn't even see, my eyes were covered in sweat droplets but I did not stop running. I was so scared I cried while sprinting, thinking this was it. I am going to die and I cannot escape this nightmare. I wanted to commit suicide to end the mental anguish, if I had a gun I would of. But my desire to live overcame and I made it to the front door in less than a minute since I was so close nearby. I slammed the door behind me and the shadow people ran up, dozens of them covered the front lawn and driveway. They stood motionless as I looked through the glass, and I saw a sea of of red, glowing, sinister eyes staring me down. Just as I was looking at them, they all disappeared into the air in the form of black, whispy smoke. Except one. The one singular shadow person walked straight up to the window, stared me straight in the eyes from inches away with just a thin window frame blocking him from me. The shadow then got even closer, and came through the glass and into me. All of a sudden I got down on my hands and knees and could not breathe. I felt my body being entered or exited from an external force I could not describe even to this day. After a few minutes I got up, and the psychosis lessened. The paranoia remained and I did not sleep that night. I stayed in the house and did not dare to leave again. I did not re dose anything and just stopped. I was too afraid.

Too this day 4 months later I have an intense fear of darkness, walking around neighborhoods at night (no matter how safe) I have an aversion to knives and I am a shut in even more so than before. I fear the panic and terror I endured gave me lasting mental scars and irrational fears. If I decide to use meth now, I get psychosis from not even using 0.25, with just meth alone. Psychosis appears to become easier to achieve as time goes on. Abstinence from drugs is the only thing that helps
    Psychosis appears to become easier to achieve as time goes on. Abstinence from drugs is the only thing that helps
    , and life truly is better without meth. Mixing large amounts of meth with cannabis appears to trigger psychosis, or make it much worse if its already occuring.

As fun as it is, and as amazing as it was, it was never worth putting in my body.
Jump to Top