User Controls

What I look for in a girl

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Patience: Allow time to know them. I mean, really take time. If you are aware, it will save you a lot of heart ache, time and grief. And if they won’t take the time, you know your answer. Nothing good comes to anything rushed.

Respect: This is # uno! They respect you. You respect them. Respect isn’t given, it’s earned, on both ends. Once disrespect is shown, very rarely is it able to be repaired.

Trust: Same with respect. It takes time. Please don’t freely give it away. You will set yourself up to be with some of the most toxic assholes known to man kind.

Similarities: Be careful of those that tag you the “perfect” partner. Have some similarities, but have your own hobbies and friends too. Look for someone that helps introduce you to new experiences, places and things. As you will do for them also.

Non-Judgemental: there’s a fine line between judging, and constructive criticism. Either accept the person as they are, “total package” or set them free. Remember, we can’t change anyone no matter what we think. But those willing to take criticism from those they love, is hard to find without taking things personally.

Honesty: I’m talking about the type of honesty the partner would risk losing you, for the truth. The truth is better than a heart felt lie that shows they never respected you to begin with.

Energy: You guys need to have the same energy. I know, I know. Sometimes you aren’t full of “pep”and she won’t be either. But overall, have the same “vibe.” Be careful, many can mirror yours, when in the end, they will deaden your spirit.

Caring: Not someone that just says it. But someone that has true emotions. Not someone that will manipulate you into believing they care for you, only to pull the rug out when “push comes to shove.” There is nothing more painful than truly needing the person you thought loved you, but they never gave a shit.

Independence: I get it! Lean on one another in bad times, because they will happen. But have a partner that doesn’t need you, but wants you. You two add to each-others life. You should never complete one another, but add to their awesomeness. Being perfectly “ok” alone is ideal! And if they can’t support themselves, well…

Drama: The world is filled with it. Find a partner that doesn’t thrive on it. I get it, we all have/create our own drama at times. But having someone that recognizes something that will serve no purpose is awesome!

Awareness: Almost seems impossible to find. I have talked to many people now. Once you do the same, you will realize you pick up on those that are “some what” aware and are willing to grow. Stay away from those that think everyone else is the problem and they’ve had a “bad” hand dealt their entire life.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I like finding my cock in a girl more than anything.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    What I look for in a girl:

Nothing. I don't like anyone anymore. I used to like someone, for years, but recently, she had her wedding. I'm finally over her, but I don't think I will ever like anyone else as much. They say you only can love one person like that and that being anyone else is essentially a compromise. Perhaps I should stay alone, I'm used to it anyway. Then again, I want to be able to express my feelings and my innermost thoughts, but I would only confide in a partner. Therefore, I'm unsure if I should stay on this lonely road or make a change. But even if I wanted to make a change, I'm unattractive, so nobody would want me. What a cruel joke all of this is.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Patience: Allow time to know them. I mean, really take time. If you are aware, it will save you a lot of heart ache, time and grief. And if they won’t take the time, you know your answer. Nothing good comes to anything rushed.

Respect: This is # uno! They respect you. You respect them. Respect isn’t given, it’s earned, on both ends. Once disrespect is shown, very rarely is it able to be repaired.

Trust: Same with respect. It takes time. Please don’t freely give it away. You will set yourself up to be with some of the most toxic assholes known to man kind.

Similarities: Be careful of those that tag you the “perfect” partner. Have some similarities, but have your own hobbies and friends too. Look for someone that helps introduce you to new experiences, places and things. As you will do for them also.

Non-Judgemental: there’s a fine line between judging, and constructive criticism. Either accept the person as they are, “total package” or set them free. Remember, we can’t change anyone no matter what we think. But those willing to take criticism from those they love, is hard to find without taking things personally.

Honesty: I’m talking about the type of honesty the partner would risk losing you, for the truth. The truth is better than a heart felt lie that shows they never respected you to begin with.

Energy: You guys need to have the same energy. I know, I know. Sometimes you aren’t full of “pep”and she won’t be either. But overall, have the same “vibe.” Be careful, many can mirror yours, when in the end, they will deaden your spirit.

Caring: Not someone that just says it. But someone that has true emotions. Not someone that will manipulate you into believing they care for you, only to pull the rug out when “push comes to shove.” There is nothing more painful than truly needing the person you thought loved you, but they never gave a shit.

Independence: I get it! Lean on one another in bad times, because they will happen. But have a partner that doesn’t need you, but wants you. You two add to each-others life. You should never complete one another, but add to their awesomeness. Being perfectly “ok” alone is ideal! And if they can’t support themselves, well…

Drama: The world is filled with it. Find a partner that doesn’t thrive on it. I get it, we all have/create our own drama at times. But having someone that recognizes something that will serve no purpose is awesome!

Awareness: Almost seems impossible to find. I have talked to many people now. Once you do the same, you will realize you pick up on those that are “some what” aware and are willing to grow. Stay away from those that think everyone else is the problem and they’ve had a “bad” hand dealt their entire life.

no human females i known have these characteristic outside of tv and anime.

unless you loosen your definition of 'girl' to include those with penises.

or used to have.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers I don't think I will ever like anyone else as much. They say you only can love one person like that

I remember the first time I fell in love, with someone who was a few years older in my school who never even knew who I was. I'd think about her all the time. It was ridiculous.

I fell in love a few more times in my teens and early 20s, each time to a lesser extent.

I don't think I could love anyone anymore.

Even GG, I just feel comfy around, that's basically it.

What a cruel joke all of this is.

QFT.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I remember the first time I fell in love, with someone who was a few years older in my school who never even knew who I was. I'd think about her all the time. It was ridiculous.

I fell in love a few more times in my teens and early 20s, each time to a lesser extent.

I don't think I could love anyone anymore.

Even GG, I just feel comfy around, that's basically it.

QFT.

I was hoping to be wrong, but you just confirmed what I feared. :(
    Warcry African Astronaut
    its very hard to find these things in a teenage girl aprticularly a polish one and you know this man you know donald even trying to tlak to 19-20 yr old swiht mr at the pub how selfish immature egoistical and small minded they are here.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    polish teen chicks live off impulse or look for bad boys and even trashy dudes who are young but have asbolutely no future.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    they are also emotional creatures that blow up in an instant. yep thats what youre delaing with when it comes to polish teens.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    polish teens are so fucked up and selfish. and rude too star trek.

I get no play… I get no play… I get no play… I get no play… I get no play… I get no play… I get no play… I get no play…
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Warcry they are also emotional creatures that blow up in an instant. yep thats what youre delaing with when it comes to polish teens.

then don't, retard
    Warcry African Astronaut
    why not? WHy would I settle like you and have sex with someone that doesnt turn me on or just because its the thing everyone does and settles for their own age and not aim higher or aim at least what oldje does ro at least find out how they do it or copy their emthods of recruiting them if nothing else?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    why not at least go for that if not 16 then why not go for 18 at least? why settle for less than that than what oldje get?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    one thing you guys dont get its not about the taboo aspect for me meaning at first it was because i wanted to get what i couldnt in claifornia. the sex. but i realize di fall in love with these girls. i love them. like that redhead and how i still think about her daily despite how she hurt me.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Warcry why not? WHy would I settle like you and have sex with someone that doesnt turn me on or just because its the thing everyone does and settles for their own age and not aim higher or aim at least what oldje does ro at least find out how they do it or copy their emthods of recruiting them if nothing else?

Cos teenage Polish girls are emotional retards.

Maybe in the past the culture kept them in check. Kept them marriageable, etc.

I dunno how it is now, but I remember reading so many PUAs talking about how easy Polish girls were to fuck, but how they all wanted commitment once you had fucked them (which being PUAs they had no interest in giving).

Their whole thing was dressing like clowns, meeting teenage girls, overwhelming them, fucking them, then bailing on them. Dumb kids.

The whole PUA scene was almost 100% either jedi, Anglo or techbrah.

Warcry African Astronaut
    they are not easy for me at all in fact they just play me or use me to buy them cigarettes and dont even put out. remmebr that redhead i fell in love with? also remember how they treated me at the pub when i tried to get them to talk to us?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    what i look for in a woman
    Warcry African Astronaut
    they alsos eem to me different in warsaw and lodz. did you get that star trek vibe or is it just me? In warsaw they are mor eopen to age playa nd age difference and care more about money and status in lodz they are literal white trashy who look for trashy young white guys with no teeth who deal drugs for the msot part or are immature little silver spoon fed fiends or groupies who hang around the mall or mvoie theatre area and dont look for something bigger in their lives like a relationship with an odler guy.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    whats weird star trek i think i still have a pic and can post it of when i hang out with this ukrainian guy at the same pub me and you we met these 17 year olds there and one of them never added me or didnt realyl wanna give me ehr contact and she looked fully adult like even older than some of the oldje chicks and kept insisting shes not fully adult or 18 or aged when i said but youre legal or over polish consent she would jsut rpely but im not adult or pelnoletnia why is this such a fucking big deal to them when i wasnt even talkig about sex and jsut hanging out or being toegther is legal of every age anyway? like they woudl talk to us but its like they are so fucking ageist. and they didnt even know my age plus why were they at that pub if they see themsleves as so immature or such kids still? i dont understand such a culture you go to pubs to mee tonly little boys or hang out win your little circle of other teen girl friends? like whats the point?
    Warcry African Astronaut
    how could she do this to me? that redhead go to some dich belarus guy house she abrely met possibly started doing drags at with then just dump me due to the straz miejska or militia confronting us and giving me a ticket for public dirnking?
Jump to Top