User Controls

Dargo is Chris Hansen

???

The skeleton with baby hands wants to fight me on concrete, LOL. Why did you waste my time and PM me a billion times + post your life resume/tinder profile? You are retarded.
    lol what? Real men fight on concrete - that's how I learned it growing up and you agreed to those terms. I want there to be at least a 50% chance of you splitting you head open when you go down :D

I haven't PMd you a million times, and what resume?

Stop trying to pick a stupid fight you 400 lb. tub 'o lard. Go back to snorting crack and shooting up steroids.
    Both of you are like those weak fags in school who always talk shit to each other but end up taking each others cocks in the ass rather than fighting. So much sexual tension
    Not really.
    Originally posted by reject Both of you are like those weak fags in school who always talk shit to each other but end up taking each others cocks in the ass rather than fighting. So much sexual tension

You're the one who infuses sex into the topic.

I've offered to pay RisiR's ticket to the US since he keeps running his damn mouth. It's up to him whether or not anything becomes of that.
    Just admit you want the D and we can all move on with our lives.

Repressing your true feelings isn't healthy
    Originally posted by Dargo lol what? Real men fight on concrete - that's how I learned it growing up and you agreed to those terms. I want there to be at least a 50% chance of you splitting you head open when you go down :D

I haven't PMd you a million times, and what resume?

Stop trying to pick a stupid fight you 400 lb. tub 'o lard. Go back to snorting crack and shooting up steroids.

Why are ypu trying to get out of it constantly?

I won't hurt myself slamming you into the ground. I won't even touch it.
    This is SO going down.
    Originally posted by RisiR Why are ypu trying to get out of it constantly?

I haven't backed down from my offer, so quit trying to make it seem like the contrary to give yourself an out.

Originally posted by reject Just admit you want the D and we can all move on with our lives.

Repressing your true feelings isn't healthy

Originally posted by Dargo im an otherkin. i refuse to be oppressed by the patriarchal mandate we all be humans. no box can contain my identity. i am free…like a butterfly. a gay butterfly.
    I'll give you another chance to look for a gym with mats. I'll carefully lay you down and break your arm.

If we fight on concrete you will die.
    Can't you just pay for a bear for RisiR instead of his flight?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think CH is having a meltdown, haven't seen him online in a long time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR I'll give you another chance to look for a gym with mats. I'll carefully lay you down and break your arm.

If we fight on concrete you will die.

I thought our one rule was no snapping joints/bones. I fucking hate titanium pins.

No, we still do it on the concrete. Like I said, I want there to be a good chance you bust your skull open and never get up.
    Originally posted by reject Can't you just pay for a bear for RisiR instead of his flight?

I'll accept that peace treaty. If you buy me a bear I won't kill you.
    Originally posted by RisiR I'll accept that peace treaty. If you buy me a bear I won't kill you.

No
    Originally posted by Dargo I thought our one rule was no snapping joints/bones. I fucking hate titanium pins.

No, we still do it on the concrete. Like I said, I want there to be a good chance you bust your skull open and never get up.

No spitting/biting/fishhoking
    Eye pokes
    Groin attacks

It won't really matter that much, though. I'll close distance with one step and grab and slam you and then it will be real awkward when you lay there and die.
    Originally posted by RisiR No spitting/biting/fishhoking
    Eye pokes
    Groin attacks

I'll agree to that.

Originally posted by RisiR It won't really matter that much, though. I'll close distance with one step and grab and slam you and then it will be real awkward when you lay there and die.

It's cute to watch you fantasize about alternate realities (#^.^#). Is that how you keep from killing yourself every night?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    While i appreciate you guys' dedication to this. This whole situation is steering into 'internet tough guy' territory. just a heads up.
    Originally posted by Sophie While i appreciate you guys' dedication to this. This whole situation is steering into 'internet tough guy' territory. just a heads up.

Thanks. RisiR: stop talking about it and just pick a date to get your ass over here.
    Originally posted by Dargo Thanks. RisiR: stop talking about it and just pick a date to get your ass over here.

You said yourself summer or fall is fine. Stop being so nervous.
Jump to Top