User Controls

How many users are actually online Lanny?

I'd like to get a sense of whether my posts have any chance of getting a response in the next 6 hours or whether I should just kill myself now.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Fuck if I know. Does it matter? Look at the forums and you'll see what level of traffic there is. I think we'd all like to see it busier but most of us don't have the time. God knows I don't have the time for shitposting I used to.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    We're all just someone's alt anyway, arguing with ourselves.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'm online right now.

I'll reply to your thread.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    At any given time, there's about 5 or 6 posters posting at the same time. Overall, there are about 20-30 semi-active members.
    At any given time, there's about 5 or 6 posters posting at the same time.
    That would mean that there is a constant, permanent, flow of posts happening. Just think about it. Maybe Facebook has an output rate like that, lol.
    This is our output rate after Psycho and panthrax got through with it.
    Daz a nasty video.
    Daz a nasty video.

That's what happens when people get all wound up for no good reason.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This is our output rate after Psycho and panthrax got through with it.

Into the meat grinder you go, pleb.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You received 3 responses within 6 hours, so there, now you have a sense.
    In case you people don't realize, the reason I asked is because of this: Clearly bullshit. This is a conspiracy that goes to the top.
    Those numbers are completely bogus.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    In case you people don't realize, the reason I asked is because of this: Clearly bullshit. This is a conspiracy that goes to the top.

50k+ users. Can you say Distributed Denial of Service?
    Lanny Bird of Courage

I do realize that's a thing, I bumped a few of the numbers for session lengths so people wouldn't get logged off as often so if you load a page you're considered active for like a month or something (I don't remember the new numbers). One of the params actually controls session length and the other controls the math for "who's online".
    I do realize that's a thing, I bumped a few of the numbers for session lengths so people wouldn't get logged off as often so if you load a page you're considered active for like a month or something (I don't remember the new numbers). One of the params actually controls session length and the other controls the math for "who's online".

Oh that makes sense. Can I still attribute it to malintent though?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    go for it blood
    Lanny has big padded shoulders.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    The problem with such a little amount of people here, is that people begin to post elsewhere to find answers for their questions.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Fuck if I know. Does it matter? Look at the forums and you'll see what level of traffic there is. I think we'd all like to see it busier but most of us don't have the time. God knows I don't have the time for shitposting I used to.

most of us don't have the time? We had the time on intosanc and rdfrn, even fucking riflows
    you need to stop being in denial and realize you're a shit admin
Jump to Top