User Controls

Lethal injection fail today.

Bradley Black Hole
    45 minutes and then they called it off lol the guy is still alive

Several failed attempts Thomas Creech in Boise Idaho lol 8 jabs lol and he's 73

They need to bring back the fun methods like firing squads, hanging, gas, etc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    that would suck lol
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Nearly thought you were talking about yourself. Phew. What a relief.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    I wouldnt mind letting them test lethal injections on me.
    "on me"? Don't you mean "in me"? Like, it's intravenous, isn't it?
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Michael Myers "on me"? Don't you mean "in me"? Like, it's intravenous, isn't it?

same thing, its context.
    It was a joke.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Michael Myers It was a joke.

ohh sorry, hard to tell jokes sometimes online
    Ghost Black Hole
    Some of those drugs sound gnarly as fuck and not very effective, I heard this happens a lot. I also heard the old drugs were much better or something. Idk, sounds wack.

Just give them 10,000mg LSD and shoot them in the temple
    Originally posted by maddie ohh sorry, hard to tell jokes sometimes online

That's true. Not to mention, it wasn't even funny, so there's that. :(
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    they should bring back guillotines

probably the quickest and most painless way to go out but also terrifying to watch
    Originally posted by Ghost Some of those drugs sound gnarly as fuck and not very effective, I heard this happens a lot. I also heard the old drugs were much better or something. Idk, sounds wack.

Just give them 10,000mg LSD and shoot them in the temple

400 mcg was the highest dosage I took. That, too, on a full stomach (it's advised you take it on an empty stomach). Long story short, I ended up puking my brains out in bed. I did it three times, the first dose was 150 mcg and the second time I did it, the dose was 170 mcg. A gradual increase is recommended but I basically upped the ante because I had a "ehh, screw it" moment. That moment came to bite me in the ass, but oh well. It's good I did it, because it was also the last time I did it. I prefer being sober even though my life is incredibly shitty and escapism is something I'm in dire need of. Then again, dealing with things while sober is also a challenge in and of itself, so I'm kinda proud of myself as well.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers (it's advised you take it on an empty stomach). Long story short, I ended up puking my brains out in bed.

yaaaaaa

I advise you fast for a week, all tryptamine drugs make me puke my guts out at high doses. I took a gram of pure mescaline once and felt like I was going to die and was rolling in the grass for hours with the most intense pain in my gut I ever felt puking out my soul OVER AND OVER until I was tripping that I was puking out stars and a thick black goop. It was wild

I'm never eating food again!!! WATER ONLY!!! similar precautions taken when taking an MAOI!
    if you want to GO FAST i.e take a fuck ton of drugs follow this diet

1) Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, or any other SSRI
    a. Should not take for one month prior (May cause death)
    2) MDMA, bundy, or any other synthetic drug or cough syrup
    a. Should not take for two weeks prior (May cause death)
    3) Dairy products, Meat, Beans, and Legumes
    a. Should not be taken for three to five days prior
    4) Chocolate and caffeine
    a. Should not be taken for two to three days prio
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by maddie ohh sorry, hard to tell jokes sometimes online

You're a wonderful member of our community but you have one of the driest and unfunny senses of humor I've ever encountered.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have taken heroic doses of Lsd.

I don't understand why they don't just use fentanyl. Shit works way better than this other chemicals
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've taken villainous doses
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    on one hand they claim to have a fentanyl crisis and on the other they have difficulties administering lethal jabs /???
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by maddie I wouldnt mind letting them test lethal injections on me.

What if I test more fun stuff on you instead?
    Ghost Black Hole
    authors note: maddie is 14 years old
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley 45 minutes and then they called it off lol the guy is still alive

Several failed attempts Thomas Creech in Boise Idaho lol 8 jabs lol and he's 73

They need to bring back the fun methods like firing squads, hanging, gas, etc

Yeah and do it on Saturday in the town square. Parents can point at them and tell the kids this is what happens when you don't listen and eat all on your plate.
Jump to Top