User Controls

Polish Insurance Scammer loses case after winning Christmas Tree throwing competition

Donald Trump Black Hole

An Ireland court dismissed a woman’s $820,000 (approximately Rs 7 crore) insurance claim for injuries she allegedly suffered during a car crash after she was photographed winning a Christmas tree-throwing competition.

Kamila Grabska, 36, sued an insurance company, asserting that injuries to her back and neck rendered her incapable of working for over five years. Moreover, Kamila added that she wasn’t able to play with her children either. As a result of the car accident in 2017 that she was involved in, Kamila claimed that she was left with a “disabling” condition.

Her claim, however, was dismissed by a high court judge in Limerick after an image featuring Kamila surfaced in which she was seen throwing a 5ft Christmas tree at a charity event in January 2018. Owing to the “graphic nature” of the image that was published in a national newspaper, Justice Carmel Stewart dismissed her claim, foreign media reports.
    https://www.indiatoday.in/trending-news/story/ireland-woman-loses-rs-7-crore-insurance-claim-after-winning-christmas-tree-throwing-contest-2508034-2024-02-28

A crore is 100 lakh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Warcry African Astronaut
    its the west man… its the west accoridng to michael myers.
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump A crore is 100 lakh.

how much is a lakh
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina how much is a lakh

0.01 crore.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump 0.01 crore.

not 1/100 crore ?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina not 1/100 crore ?

You're right.
    as always
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I'm going to do 3 hours of mathematics every morning.
    methematics is better
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Warcry its the west man… its the west accoridng to michael myers.

That's right. Poland is part of the west.
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina how much is a lakh

One lakh is 100,000 rupees. If one crore is 100 lakh, that makes it 10,000,000 rupees. 7 times 10,000,000 is 70,000,000 rupees or 70 million rupees.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'd shove that entire tree up her ass
    Such crazy times we live in, when a tree loses its virginity before Michael Myers does.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Such crazy times we live in, when a tree loses its virginity before Michael Myers does.

legal in polane
    " NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ ))) CHILD MOLESTERS 👶 " by Pete ✞ Greenburg 👳‍♂️✈🏢🏢" NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ ))) CHILD MOLESTERS 👶 " by Pete ✞ Greenburg 👳‍♂️✈🏢🏢" NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ ))) CHILD MOLESTERS 👶 " by Pete ✞ Greenburg 👳‍♂️✈🏢🏢" NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ ))) CHILD MOLESTERS 👶 " by Pete ✞ Greenburg 👳‍♂️✈🏢🏢" NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ ))) CHILD MOLESTERS 👶 " by Pete ✞ Greenburg 👳‍♂️✈🏢🏢" NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ ))) CHILD MOLESTERS 👶 " by Pete ✞ Greenburg 👳‍♂️✈🏢🏢" NONCE 🐾🐕 ASS SUCKER 🇵🇱 Wariat ⛓️ Tree Man 🌳 IS # 1 MEPHEDRONE 🌱💎 ANAL AGENT 💀 WORKING FOR ((( ☭ ✡︎ NIG🐒GER ✡︎ ☭ )))
    Originally posted by Wariat this is weird as fuck. like i swore i threw away a baggy of mefodrome like a small baggy of it. because cops or what i thought were cops rolle dup on me. because I was jacking off behind some tree. but it ruens out i didnt throw it away its still or the rest of it in there. in my pocket. how is that possible you swear you ddi something and it didnt occur? they gave me a ticket for 100 zloty for pissing in public but claimed a camera was there and knew i was doing more.
    Warcry African Astronaut
    i want my ass licked and my dick twirled with by a teen so bad…
    The moral of the story: if you can throw a tree, you can play with your kids.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The moral of the story: if you can throw a tree, you can play with your kids.

by throwing them around like trees ?
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina by throwing them around like trees ?

I would highly recommend it. Builds character.
Jump to Top