User Controls

Super Size Me was fake

Donald Trump Black Hole

TLDR the film maker was a raging alcomaholic, who ate nothing but McDonalds for a month, went to the Doctors, then tried to blame his liver disease, nausea and shaking on his diet.

In retrospect it's kinda amazing how naieve people were to believe such horse shit. Like there are so many people who eat McDonalds all the time, and other than big fat asses they're all fine.
    If you eat nothing but McDonalds for a month, you'll be very sick, because it's not even real food. It's like eating cardboard, but eating cardboard that's chalk full of toxic chemicals and diseases, some cases even human flesh.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think a lot of people that eat mcdonalds daily eat it for lunch or w/e meal but then go on to eat real food. Eating nothing or eating mcdonalds only is a lot more damaging than it being part of a diet that includes real foods.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    i use to eat really healthy, basically no processed foods etc. but when i would eat mcdonalds, i would just feel really bad afterwards like my body was telling me this isnt something you should be digesting.

now since i been a lot more unhealthy lately, i can eat mcdonalds and feel fine afterwards.
    Bradley Black Hole
    how often do yall eat fast food? I do about once a month, mostly because of price.

My normal go to meal is 1 McChicken & 1 Cheese burger with a Large Coffee 2 cream 2 sugar, which i get a refill of (black). I used to do that twice a month when i was in college cuz they had a mcdonalds accross the street and it was super tempting to do

when i started eating this meal it was all on the dollar menu it came to 3.17, now its lke 6$
    Ghost Black Hole
    it was all his girlfriends fault

I had to watch this in school
    Bradley Black Hole
    I watched it two years ago in rehab and really liked it.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    i eat mcdonalds like once a week now because its right next from where i work and i get it for lunch sometimes.

and it just never taste good, or just warm, etc
    Bradley Black Hole
    bro mcdonalds is always good and almost always warm, why isnt your shit warm? what are you ordering
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I never watched this.
    Bradley Black Hole
    he eats nothing except mcdonalds (this is before they released salads, yogurts, apples, and milks) for 30 days so basically burgers and fries, shakes, soda, etc of the same traditional mcdonalds fare for 30 days then he gets an extensive health check at the end
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley bro mcdonalds is always good and almost always warm, why isnt your shit warm? what are you ordering

nuggets and fries
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley he eats nothing except mcdonalds (this is before they released salads, yogurts, apples, and milks) for 30 days so basically burgers and fries, shakes, soda, etc of the same traditional mcdonalds fare for 30 days then he gets an extensive health check at the end

I thought it was 6months on and 6months back to skinny again, or is that another documentary im thinking of
    Originally posted by Bradley he eats nothing except mcdonalds (this is before they released salads, yogurts, apples, and milks) for 30 days so basically burgers and fries, shakes, soda, etc of the same traditional mcdonalds fare for 30 days then he gets an extensive health check at the end

Yeah, I've heard of it but I guess I just wasn't interested in watching it, even when it was all the rage back then. Everyone talked about it, I remember. Maybe it's because I barely eat McDonald's myself. I mean, muzzie customs after all -- can't be downing hamburgers (although I used to, knowing it wasn't permissible).
    Bradley Black Hole
    that's another documentary called Fit to Fat to Fit
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley that's another documentary called Fit to Fat to Fit

ohh yeah thats the one i watched few years ago
    Bradley Black Hole
    was it good? i never seen it
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Bradley was it good? i never seen it

ugh i dont remember, i mean it was okay? im not really into movies and tv shows etc they all bore me really
    Originally posted by maddie ugh i dont remember, i mean it was okay? im not really into movies and tv shows etc they all bore me really

Then what do you do to pass the time? I mainly listen to music but I also like watching tv shows and movies, but these days I only consume Japanese media (not a big fan of anime, though).
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Then what do you do to pass the time? I mainly listen to music but I also like watching tv shows and movies, but these days I only consume Japanese media (not a big fan of anime, though).

i listen to music and do computer stuff mainly
Jump to Top