User Controls

Donald Trump: Black voters identify with my wrongful criminal charges.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks this is so fucking funny, I hate donald trump because of his lying about the 2020 election being stolen from him.

But this nigga is fucking funny bro

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/23/politics/trump-biden-racist/index.html

Trump suggests his mug shot and indictments appeal to Black voters

criminal indictments and mug shot appeal to Black voters and claimed that “what’s happening to (him) happens to them.”

“I got indicted for nothing, for something that is nothing. They were doing it because it’s election interference and then I got indicted a second time, and a third time and a fourth time. And a lot of people said that that’s why the Black people like me

bro that's so fucking funny he's saying that the majority of blacks are wrongfully arrested/charged and that's why they like him haha
    Bradley Black Hole
    “The mug shot, we’ve all seen the mug shot, and you know who embraced it more than anybody else? The Black population. It’s incredible. You see Black people walking around with my mug shot, you know they do shirts,” he said.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Mah negroes know when you live the thug life like I do you might cop a charge from time to time. Don't hate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    im on house arrest in florida and i can see why people like him

to be honest I kinda like him more knowing he going through the same shit i am.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Except blacks are actually guilty when they commit crimes

When a white person is suspected of a crime, 99% of the time they are actually innocent

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost When a white person is suspected of a crime, 99% of the time they are actually innocent

Not me, nigga.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You're orange
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost You're orange

Us coloured folks need to stick together, ya dig?

Probably not, you white bread honkey.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've been convicted of only 1 crime i didn't do because the guy had someone else tell him i did it so he told the police i beat him unconscious and changed his statement from "I don't remember what the guy looked like" to picking me out of a police line up 2 months later based on profile pictures from facebook

He literally said "Yeah that's brad" and picked my facebook profile picture out of a line up of photos because he had looked me up on facebook in the interim two months when people said it was me that did it

dude was like 240 pounds, 6'3 and ripped and I was like 6'1 and a tweaker and he said I did it with my bare hands based on that testimony alone I had to plea out.

Everything else I did pretty much
    Bradley Black Hole
    o and 1 time I got a DUI and they charged me with meth possession below 1gram because they found a straw in the backseat cut to a couple inches that had microscopic meth residue on it and since I was operating a vehicle (with the owner drunker than me in the passenger seat who told me to drive) i had to take the plea but he was my boy so I dgaf
    Bradley Black Hole
    but i still feel like i didn't do dat one either
    Bradley Black Hole
    o and when i was 15 i got a receiving stolen property charge because someone had a backpack full of monster energy drinks and they said they would give me 3 for a pack of cigarettes which was a good deal cuz cigarettes were cheap 15 years ago so like it was 3$ for a pack and 2$ a drink, and i said no nigga i want just 1 for a cigarette and he said well i have a lot of them so how about 5 for 10 cigarettes and iw as ike ok bet and he got introuble for stealing all of them from a hole in the back of a vending machine and they saw him giving them to me (no cigarettes on camera) like just giving me 5 monsters out of a backpack full of them and they said it was my fault for not knowing they were stolen (I said they were freely given to me)

and i got charged for receiving stolen property which the judge gave me uh like 6 months of juvie supervision and they drop the charge but i fucked up that so i had to go sit for 30 days over the summer in juvie for a crime i really feel like i didn't commit
    Bradley Black Hole
    i even said to the judge "Your honor in your opinion if you went a yard sale and the guy said 'i have three extra lawn mowers and i only need one for my property would you like to buy one or more of them cheap?' and wanting a cheap lawn mower you said sure that's a good deal and bought it, are you committing a criminal crime if it turns out you bought his neighbor's lawnmower he had recently stolen unknowingly?

Yes the judge said. I was like god damn this is a fucked world I live in.
Jump to Top