User Controls

Dumpster Slut's Weight Loss Secrets

Darth Beaver you are a pathetic piece of shit. I hope you never have children and that you sink deeper into your depression.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    But he does have children

what I wouldn't give for that picture of him and his son on their harleys, looking malnourished as all hell
    But he does have children

what I wouldn't give for that picture of him and his son on their harleys, looking malnourished as all hell
    So that's it, your fat.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Eat egg whites and whole-wheat toast with peanut butter. Have a chicken salad with no dressing or lite-dressing in the evening. Do as many push-ups as you can, and if you want to go for a walk/jog it's fine, but unnecessary if you stick to the diet and the push-ups. You're welcome. Oh also don't drink beer.
    So that's it, your fat.

I have been pretty fit all my life, but lately I have stopped exercising and just gained weight, on purpose. I always wanted to see what it would like to be fat, and I started getting health problems a few years ago, and I figure I am probably going to die early, so I may as well just enjoy life now. I eat ice cream and fried chicken cutlets almost exclusively nowadays. I am at my heaviest ever at 6' 220#, up from 190. Being fat isn't so bad, though I think it is making my hypertension worse.

A couple months ago, I was hardly eating because I was moving around from place to place for various employment/legal reasons and also I was staying with this girl, and I didn't adjust my shopping habits accordingly so I never had the right stuff to cook with. So if I want to get fat now, I am going to get fat. And I think I already did. It's alright.

But my personal life is irrelevant. And that picture that I mentioned spoke a thousand words. It looked like someone let their 12 year old kid sit on the bike just to take a picture, but it was real. Like he really apparently rides that thing. Also, harleys fucking suck, except for maybe the old military bikes.
    Park what you want in your garage, I don't have to see or ride it.
    I will set a harley on fire and then piss on it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    6"0' 220 lbs is NOT fat, for the record.
    Its fat for me, my face is even all round and shit

its funny, and I like being fat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Its fat for me, my face is even all round and shit

its funny, and I like being fat

SHOW ME.
Jump to Top