User Controls

Trying the all new COCA COLA SPICED

Ghost Black Hole
    Coca cola spiced, coca cola spiced

I got pressed by communists in my hood buying this they said COKE BOY COKE BOY DON"T YOU KNOW COCA COLA LINC HIRED A PRIVATE ARMY TO CRACK DOWN ON SUGAR PLANTATIONS THAT ASKED FOR WORKER RIGHTS YOU FUCKING NAZI

Coke Boy will let you fine folx know how this particular beverage rates on the HELLUVA GOOD DIP PRESENTS COKE BOY RC COLA PEPSI BANGS ROOTBEER POWERED BY @ THE BRICKYARD scale
    Coco County Spiceroy Cola & Sons , Esquire II
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    I like spicy food. Ill have to keep an eye out for it. ty
    Ghost Black Hole
    "
    Coca‑Cola® Spiced

It’s Coca‑Cola, only spiced. Coca‑Cola Spiced transforms the familiar into the extraordinary. Blending the iconic taste of Coca‑Cola with a burst of refreshing notes from raspberry and spiced flavors, Coca‑Cola Spiced offers an uplifting taste experience."
    Ghost Black Hole
    alright I tried it.

My initial thoughts are IT SMELLS LIKE ROSE i'm almost certain there is some rose extract in it, the raspberry is very noteable but I feel like it and whatever other aromatics are only there to balance the notes of cinnamon

thats right, I said cinnamon. I am tasting hints of cinnamon. It doesn't feel so much "spiced" as it does just a fruity coke with cinnamon. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I need to chug a 2L

Dr. Pepper is spicier
    Cherry Coke is better

i didn't like orange coke and I don't really like this that much either

vanilla, lime and cherry coke feel like natural variants while orange and spiced just feel tacked on and not needed
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's very melted slurpee-esque
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Sounds like wannabe Dr. Pepper, and gross anyways. Fuck high fructose corn syrup and slugging down 40 grams of sugar just because you're thirsty.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i'm not thirsty, I want to chug 40 grams of sugar
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost i'm not thirsty, I want to chug 40 grams of sugar

Just open a bag and get a spoon
    Ghost Black Hole
    That would be disgusting, you need to concentrate the sugar into a syrup and then mix it with carbonated water and phosphoric acid to get a nice balance of everything
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    I would try it but realistically nothing can really beat 50/50 cherry coke/sprite or Fanta orange soda not those other brands that have the root beerish flavored orange but the super fruity and bright flavored ones
Jump to Top