User Controls

Poll: Do you think space is real?

Private Company (USA) sends rover 625,000 miles to the moon, finds alien life.

Bradley Black Hole
    They landed yesterday, there was a big SNAFU regarding how it was gonna land delicately and I guess they redid everything program wise and landed.

They're gonna look for water on the dark side of the moon hopefully in the form of ice. It's the first time we been on the moon since the late 70s, I think the moon landing was bullshit mostly because I'm a conspiracy theorist and think it was filmed in holleywood

The USA paid 118million dollars to the company Intuitive to send it. Kinda crazy that NASA pays private companies to do this shit.

What you think? Real? I heard India also landed on the moon last year but I think that's kinda suspect.

The USA got to antartica and immediately made 4 bases, but they go to the moon in 1969 and plant 1 flag and call it a day?

They said there's more computing power in a cell phone than was used to land on 1969 but they never went back, never built a base, never did shit? Come on man that don't even sound realistic.

are any of you flat earthers?
    Originally posted by Bradley They landed yesterday, there was a big SNAFU regarding how it was gonna land delicately and I guess they redid everything program wise and landed.

They're gonna look for water on the dark side of the moon hopefully in the form of ice. It's the first time we been on the moon since the late 70s, I think the moon landing was bullshit mostly because I'm a conspiracy theorist and think it was filmed in holleywood

The USA paid 118million dollars to the company Intuitive to send it. Kinda crazy that NASA pays private companies to do this shit.

What you think? Real? I heard India also landed on the moon last year but I think that's kinda suspect.

The USA got to antartica and immediately made 4 bases, but they go to the moon in 1969 and plant 1 flag and call it a day?

They said there's more computing power in a cell phone than was used to land on 1969 but they never went back, never built a base, never did shit? Come on man that don't even sound realistic.

are any of you flat earthers?

Fundamentals speaking this makes a lot of sense. I don't think man has walked on the moon either, the whole thing just reeks of false-outrageous.

But in the same breadth the computer power thing is just a blue hereing . For instance the guys who invented airplanes didn't need a computer at all. So you dont even need a computer to fly in the first place. But you DO need a computer for CGI , so I think that speaks volumes.

Think about it the moon is a big yellow disc in the sky, how would you literally need a computer to steer a rocket there when you could just steer it with a person . But I digressed
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley are any of you flat earthers?

Hollow Earth. Agartha and the inner sun on the inside with access points at the Poles and numerous isolated deep caves across the world.

Look up Admiral Byrd. He flew into one of the entrances at the poles and saw a landscape with green grass and Wooly Mammoths.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I always wonder what Hitler was doing in Antartica when he was sending all that base building material (like steel and timber and nails/screws/etc) to South America that never got there but was diverted to antartica which never saw a nazi base.

my friend told me when I was on acid the earth was hollow and giants lived there and there was atlantis and I believe him kinda still

I like when they're like "The upper mantel is 95% this but the lower mantle is nickle and magnetic and can make the poles due to gravity" and i remember being half asleep in 8th grade geology and just thinking this is so fucking retarded and then later on inc ollege i had to take a science course so i took earth science cuz ROCKS! r easy and thinking the same shit like nigga people can't even reliably find gold until they crush up the rock but u gonna tell me u can tell what some shit is 4,000 miles to the center and be like ya
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    i hope they take that new moon rover to the dark side of the moon and find some new type of person who just jacks the shit cuz it's new and different and they're all in the dark about what happened and get scared liek to go back
    Originally posted by Bradley my friend told me when I was on acid the earth was hollow and giants lived there and there was atlantis and I believe him kinda still

Close to that yes. I'm not sure if they are giants per se but they are beings of superior intelligence to ours who fled there after the ancient nuclear war that destroyed Atlantis. It's called Agartha and has its own internal sun. One of the alleged entrances in the U.S. is deep in the mammoth caves of Kentucky.

The supposed red haired giant killed by U.S. military during the Afghan war was one a stranded being from Agartha. That's why the corpse was burned and dumped at sea.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Close to that yes. I'm not sure if they are giants per se but they are beings of superior intelligence to ours who fled there after the ancient nuclear war that destroyed Atlantis. It's called Agartha and has its own internal sun. One of the alleged entrances in the U.S. is deep in the mammoth caves of Kentucky.

The supposed red haired giant killed by U.S. military during the Afghan war was one a stranded being from Agartha. That's why the corpse was burned and dumped at sea.

Osama Bin Laden wasn't a giant nor had red haired, not sure if that's what you're referring to.
    Originally posted by Bradley Osama Bin Laden wasn't a giant nor had red haired, not sure if that's what you're referring to.

Bin Laden was never dumped at sea or even captured or killed by the U.S., he died of health problems months prior to that bullshit in some shithole cave in the Mideast
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice Bin Laden was never dumped at sea or even captured or killed by the U.S., he died of health problems months prior to that bullshit in some shithole cave in the Mideast

i heard he was stabbed to death by one of his bacha bazis who cant take it anymore.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do you have any links or youtube videos about the giant in afghanistan?
Jump to Top