User Controls

John

Instigator Space Nigga
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blanke
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Deere
    Originally posted by Instigator https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Blanke

His name may refer to his skin colour, derived either from the word "black" or possibly from the French word "blanc", meaning white.

???
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ner vegas ???

The bit under the painting

Is ridiculous aswell

Extract from the 1511 Westminster Tournament Roll almost certainly showing Blanke, wearing a green turban latticed with yellow

Almost certainly?
    Charles Ex Machina African Astronaut

most likely his whore mom leave the surname field blank on his birth certificate.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Thanks I have been thinking of how you could describe the process of something being made plaid for a long time now
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

In Dutch, if someone's white, we call them "blank," but in recent years, people have been calling them "wit" instead, which means "white."

I don't refer to white people as "wit" in Dutch, because I feel like they're copying Americans. It's Americanization of Dutch, which I don't like.

It's something that SJWs do and I'm not a fan of SJWs. At all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Michael Myers In Dutch, if someone's white, we call them "blank," but in recent years, people have been calling them "wit" instead, which means "white."

I don't refer to white people as "wit" in Dutch, because I feel like they're copying Americans. It's Americanization of Dutch, which I don't like.

It's something that SJWs do and I'm not a fan of SJWs. At all.

the confusing part was 'his name probably referred to the colour of his skin. his name could be a corruption of the word black, or the word white'
Jump to Top