User Controls

where is jailhouse bradley?

after stabbing that dog in the neck and having been released on bond from unrelated charges earlier that day (lol), I suppose his bond was revoked and he's sitting in the SLAMMER gettin' his shitpussy filled up amirite? As a very vocal gay, he is probably right at home. We should all write him and put some money on his books so he can pay for protection from the ones that want to penetrate his booty not in a passionate, loving way like he prefers, but the violent, prison-style show of dominance way he disdains. how many hunny bunz do u think it would take to stave off a hulking nigger (or cuban, since he's in miami) from pushing his shit in?
    Ghost Black Hole
    WHO ARE YOU
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost WHO ARE YOU

On the khahntrary, who are you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    who are you man
    Originally posted by Ghost who are you man

who are you, man?
    Ghost Black Hole
    the who are you man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost the who are you man

nice to meet you the who are you man. I am pass the cheese please.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    hey its real. this is him. the news thing was him. I know ebcause we spoke on pms and he said the toher dude forgave him and low and behold later when the enws thing came out and iw atched the itnerview or whole video it said the dude actualyl was quoted syaing il drop the charges if he says sorry but he still laetr got arrested probably for beating up the roomate.
    Warcry Space Nigga
    plus who on here would have the skills to make such a fake video and news story? its him.
Jump to Top