User Controls

Craziest shit ever

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    Man Im telling you guys those Georgians are off the hook theyre more crazy than mexicans in california. I saw these tow georgians try to take on an entire boucner group in front of the ukrianian club i was in line for and fucking get this they were doing good like it looked like they were winning at the beginning.
    it was surrela or off the hook. Like the main guy starting it later ende dup fianlly gtting knocked out but from the side than later this one bouncer dude who is young and thin and athletic did this crazy like one two mid air kick aty him and knocke dhim out again and all he was doing was asking where am i or what sup or some shit.
    remember when i told you guys when i bought drugs off that one dude with the broken arm and he had a whole kilo in his car and i got attacked by a georgian due to either tkaing their business away or drawing attention to them or for who knows what and he justt kept attacking or grbabing me? maan im starting to think tese georgians are all fucking crazy.
Jump to Top