User Controls

I think I migh've found a good apocalyspse hideout.

Its this road by itself with nothing else there, they were apparantly gonna build something there but for some reason didnt so its just road that goes out in the middle of a feild. If an apocalypse happens I could go out there and lift up one of the manholes and go down in the sewer tunnel. The only problem is what if theres rats, and I gotta be sure its not the water runoff.
    I'll be in a blimp
    sactually n/m it proabably wount t be big nuff
    I'm just gonna build false walls and cut little holes in the ceiling where I aim a rifle and shoot you directly in the top of the skull.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    embrace the fire storm of a nuclear holocaust. it will suck the air out of our existence and your shadow will be burned into a hillside for eternity like a negative exposure.

it will be like dancing on a star but 10,000 time hotter for a minute or so. depending on the yield. hope for Tsar in full yield of 100 mgt

Dance to the fire of a thousand suns. embrace the destruction of mankind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Actor what if theres rats

oh yes, there will be rats. lots of them. but the thing that you should be concerned about is the roaches. they move like a river along the walls.

im not making this shit up either
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nukes fake false nuke hoax flag incomeing seatlle 22
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by cerakote oh yes, there will be rats. lots of them. but the thing that you should be concerned about is the roaches. they move like a river along the walls.

im not making this shit up either

Didn't know y'all had such a big problem with turks.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'd prob be fuxkded in the apocalypse, raped/murdered in 2 weeks tops.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Anywhere is manageable if you're the scariest guy there
    And you eat people. I'm not joking.
    Where you are is fine, but get some scary personal armor, doesn't matter if your bulletproof plate is manageable in its weight. Throw some spikes on it, eat some guy, put his head on spike, or ideally a spike codpiece with a fresh skull on it.
    Be good at bluffing, a d you'll lead the madmen
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    baby head on the codpiece would probably be best option, come off more brutal and be lighter overall.
    Plus soft spot for easy mounting
    Embrace the nukes and grow the fuck up
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Embrace the nukes and grow the fuck up

I will admit I would like to see the nuclear sunrise, and sunset, for the first and last time. Imagine the glow
    Originally posted by DocFoster I will admit I would like to see the nuclear sunrise, and sunset, for the first and last time. Imagine the glow

Embrace it's warmth for as long as you can. be sure to have some nitequal and a shitload of xanax and Norco on hands just in case the loving glowing light is too much to bare.
    The bomb is us. The bomb is Atom. And thus, we are Atom awaiting the day in which each of us gives birth to a trillion new lives.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher The bomb is us. The bomb is Atom. And thus, we are Atom awaiting the day in which each of us gives birth to a trillion new lives.

I was told by some dudes who told me a nuke would still be painful even at ground zero. you might be dazed but if it burst a quarter mile up and you're directly below it, you may not get shredded as people think. and the burning and melting of your body would last about a minute or less of extreme pain and struggling for oxygen.

So it's not like a direct hit is going to be the easiest to endure.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When the apocalypse hits i am raiding the survival store, then the gun store then the police station. After that i will find a group because i am very useful to have around, i can build shit, i do energetic chemistry, i'm a smart person. My nickname will be "Il Dottore" because for some reason the apocalypse starts in Italy and i just happen to be there when it does.
    Originally posted by Sophie When the apocalypse hits i am raiding the survival store, then the gun store then the police station. After that i will find a group because i am very useful to have around, i can build shit, i do energetic chemistry, i'm a smart person. My nickname will be "Il Dottore" because for some reason the apocalypse starts in Italy and i just happen to be there when it does.

I think I'd rather head out solo. Pack up the gear I have laying around the house, and just get as far as absolutely possible from civilization.

Mmmmmm...that sounds pretty nice now that I think about it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Dargo I think I'd rather head out solo. Pack up the gear I have laying around the house, and just get as far as absolutely possible from civilization.

Mmmmmm…that sounds pretty nice now that I think about it.

It may be nice to be alone but strength in numbers bro. I will play a critical part in whatever group i happen to end up in. I will be like a lieutenant because it's nice to have authority but not be the main guy getting his head chopped off by the crowd if shit hits the fan. In short I would rather be the shadow government than the president.
Jump to Top