User Controls

Cheap Flights

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Everyone who wants to see the world should check out https://www.secretflying.com/ regularly. There are often really good deals to really unusual places there. The great thing about out of the way places is they make great bragging rights "oh, did I ever tell you when I was in Burkina Faso?"

If you are lucky enough to live in God's chosen country, Europe, Ryanair are almost always the best way to fly. The site is excellent and makes it easy to choose the cheapest date to travel. Never pay for a seat unless you have long legs. Based on my experience Ryanair actually have better leg room than Bus Eireann, the Irish semi-state bus company. They are often cheaper.

They actually have very generous free baggage allowances. You can almost always get a small backpack through without scrutiny. The limits are 40x20x25cm, and when your bag exceeds this they'll ask you to put it into one of these at the airport.

You can buy cheap bags at the exact limit online, I recommend them.

You can fit a weeks worth of supplies into the cabin bag slot, if you try.

You won't sneak by with a much bigger bag. I have seen European backpacker hippy sorts try to squeeze their bags, about 3x the size of the free allowance, into the free slot, fail, then roll their eyes rudely at the staff at the counter when they're asked to pay the punitive rate for checking a bag at the last minute (it's something like €70, not the end of the world).

Don't be rude to the staff. That's shit behaviour.

Also remember, online check-in (I have no idea what check in even is for) ends 2 hours before your flight departs. That's a long time. If you don't have free online check-in you'll be charged their punitive rate (about €70 or so). I got stung for this once.

Also airports in Europe accept mobile phone boarding cards. Airports in Morocco require physical ones, but don't worry, Ryanair will write you one and won't charge extra for it.

You can generally take whatever you want on the plane once it's in a plastic shopping bag. I learned this from a Mormon who tried to recruit me on a flight to Cincinnati one time. Security staff don't care and the staff at the gate assume it's duty free/don't care.

Also getting duty free whiskey at the airport shops and getting loaded on the plane might not be the best idea, particularly when you wake up the next day covered in vomit with an empty wallet and vague recollections of apologising to people at the airport and handing them money to clean up the mess. That's not cheap flight specific though.
    Kafka sweaty
    Wondering why you chose this topic to ramble about...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Wondering why you chose this topic to ramble about…

I feel like travelling. TBH tomorrow is valentines day, and thinking about going off to meet someone new.
    Kafka sweaty
    It should be noted that Ryanair don't do refunds even and that's its cheaper to book a new flight than to change your flight. Idk if you're right about security not caring what's in your plastic bag.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I feel like travelling. TBH tomorrow is valentines day, and thinking about going off to meet someone new.

Off to where? I'm gonna deal with valentines day with drugs.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Off to where? I'm gonna deal with valentines day with drugs.

If you just made a tinder profile you'd have probably 100 guys lusting over you.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I think I need to take 2 weeks holiday before April. So wondering where to.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If you just made a tinder profile you'd have probably 100 guys lusting over you.

It's pointless when you're demisexual, have been put off men for good because of a certain someone, I have a few females showing interest atm but it's giving me anxiety because I'm still traumatised from my BPD ex gf whom lest we forget hit a baby's head off a wall repeatedly and killed her dog.
    Kafka sweaty
    Literally no one but my dad has ever treated me right so I don't believe anyone will and have run out of chances to give.
    Kafka sweaty
    Idk what women see in me tbh and that unsettles me, how can I not know what it is? All I know is I can't make them happy and they'll dig their claws into me sooner or later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Idk what women see in me tbh and that unsettles me, how can I not know what it is? All I know is I can't make them happy and they'll dig their claws into me sooner or later.

Did you feel this with GG?

Cos I actually thought to myself when I seen you two together that this must be how she seen me.

And I have no reason to doubt it. Big dumb European tourist.

No prejudice. I know her developmental experience is far different from ours.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Cos I actually thought to myself when I seen you two together that this must be how she seen me.

Kafka is actually a real person? You've confirmed this with your own eyes?
    Kafka sweaty
    Do I give off lesbian vibes?
    Originally posted by Kafka Do I give off lesbian vibes?

You give me fake vibes.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Obbe You give me fake vibes.

In what way?
    Originally posted by Kafka In what way?

Sock puppet-esque
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone who wants to see the world

no thanks I've seen enough
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Obbe You give me fake vibes.

You give me agent vibes. Trying to bait me into proving I'm real.
    Mr. Dom Yung Blood
    Come visit Waco, TX
    Can get you an invite to the meetings
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hey kafka wanna come to America? We have cheap cocaine
Jump to Top