User Controls

🍔 BURGER KING 🤴 PRESENTS 🇸🇿 the 'YOUR HERO'S NAME HERE" 🦸🏼‍♂️ ❹⓪⓪ @ THE BRICKYARD 🧱🏁 POWERED ⚡ BY 🦾 𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦.𝗖𝗢𝗠 📀

Ghost Black Hole

I will make my burgher with a sheep on top in honor of william bill Bill Krozbybybyby, the real burger king 🍔👑
    that money is mine. I will donate half to sick children in austin so they stay off the heroin if I win this contest.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby everything taste better with an egg on top.

LOCK HER SHEEP EGG HAMBURGER UP LOCHER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!!!!
    everything is better with a sheep egg on top
    ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 ❄♡🥚♡°✧˖°❅🐑🥚🐏🪺⋆ 🎄°❆⋆.ೃ࿔🦌*:・☃︎⭐❄️🕯️🍪 joy to the sheep egg!🍳🐑໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა🐏⬯૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡🥚ପ꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ଓ 🌸🤍🪺ᏊᐢꈊᐢᏊஐ ᏝσνєஐFIRST WE EATEMᏊᐢꈊᐢᏊஐ ᏝσνєஐSEARCH
    Subscribe Now

Home
    News
    Tech
    Finance
    Leadership
    Well
    Recommends
    Fortune 500

Retail ·Burger King
    Burger King offers a chance to win a $1 million prize if customers can create the next successful Whopper idea
    BYChris Morris
    February 8, 2024 at 11:55 AM EST
    Burger King will pay $1 million to whoever comes up with the next big Whopper concept.
    Mario Tama—Getty Images

Burger King really means it when it says “have it your way.”
    Subscribe to the new Fortune CEO Weekly Europe newsletter to get corner office insights on the biggest business stories in Europe. Sign up for free.
    Sponsored Stories
    Most Popular

BoingBoing
    SEARCH
    STORE
    Burger King hosts yet another user-generated content contest, proving they've learned nothing
    Grant St. Clair 5:24 am Sat Feb 10, 2024
    Boing Boing/Midjourney

It's an unspoken rule of the Internet by now: if a company opens up any kind of poll to the general public, it's going to get flooded. One need look no further than the legendary Boaty McBoatface or Mountain Dew's limited-time "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" flavor. User-generated content contests like these have seen less use in recent years for this precise reason. Someone at Burger King doesn't seem to have learned from McDonalds' folly, however, hosting a high-profile contest that tasks YOU with creating your very own Whopper for a cool million bucks.

every Whopper is a masterpiece. here's how to craft your own Million Dollar Whopper for a chance to win 🍔⬇️👑https://t.co/FJ9SqcNZxe the BK app or go to https://t.co/0FGr0FNel9 📲
    2.log in with Royal Perks 👑
    3.craft your Million Dollar Whopper with up to 8 toppings 🍔… pic.twitter.com/HGVHZB6v3x
    — Burger King (@BurgerKing) February 5, 2024

To be fair, it does seem pretty airtight. All you get are eight ingredients pulled from a pre-approved list, which are then mashed together into a horrible AI-generated monstrosity.

Previously: Disfranchised Pittsburgh McDonald's demolished instantly, avoiding fate of disfranchised Pittsburgh Burger King

You also don't get to name it, thus reducing the likelihood of the Hitler Burger topping BK's menu. Still, knowing the Internet, someone will manage to submit a Pepto-Bismol-slathered monstrosity-or just hack the website, like in the aforementioned Mountain Dew contest.

COMMENTS

50-year-old operating system ported to 30-year-old digital typewriter

CP/M is an operating system dating to the mid-1970s that found its niche giving cheap 8-bit home computers the flexibility, if not the power, of expensive workstations. The Brother SuperPowerNote…
    READ THE REST
    The worst tech you can buy in 2023

Brian Merchant hails the worst tech of 2023, an anti-gift guide for the holiday season that "sits atop an intersection of so many discouraging trendlines that I can't help but…
    READ THE REST
    Report: tech companies losing interest in Texas

It seems like just yesterday that tech companies were fleeing California's high costs and setting up shop in cheap, hip Texas cities such as Austin. But TechCrunch reports that the…
    READ THE REST
    Save $169 on a lifetime license to Microsoft Windows 11 Pro and never look back

TL;DR: Revamp your digital world with this incredible lifetime license to Microsoft Windows 11 Pro, with its seamless interface and top-notch security, for only $29.97 (Reg. $199) until 11:59 PM on 1/07.…
    READ THE REST
    Upgrade your tech for the new year with this refurbished iPad Pro, less than half price right now

TL;DR: Save over $350 on a refurbished Apple iPad Pro 10.5" 256GB, plus a free accessories bundle, with this sweet deal on sale for just $315.99 right now. Tech fans, it's time…
    READ THE REST
    Make your rockstar dreams a reality for only $15.97 with this Guitar Lessons Training Bundle

TL;DR: The perfect last-minute holiday gift for an aspiring rocker, the 2024 Guitar Lessons Training Bundle is only $15.97 (Reg. $480) until 11:59 PM on 12/25. It's really never too late to make…
    READ THE REST

Interested in items for sale?
    Post for free, and get featured here
    $140
    Fitbit Charge 6

Fitbit Charge 6

$140
    $14,500
    1969 Volkswagen Dune Buggy

1969 Volkswagen Dune Buggy

$14,500
    $100
    Nike Airmax 97 Rainbow

Nike Airmax 97 Rainbow

$100
    $450

© 2023 Fortune Media IP Limited. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy | CA Notice at Collection and Privacy Notice | Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information | Ad Choices
    FORTUNE is a trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited, registered in the U.S. and other countries. FORTUNE may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.
    S&P Index data is the property of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions. Powered and implemented by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.

fortune.com Logo
    We'd like to send you some notifications
    Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings

{@ˊωˋ@}then we give em a sheep hug and after 9 months a
    sheep baby grows inside you and you lay a sheep egg <♡🥚♡>{@ˊωˋ@}🍓ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ஐᏝσνєஐ<♡🥚♡>
    Wellhung: I have to look after this sheep egg
    <♡🥚♡> •_•)>⌐■-■
    no more running around dining and dashing for me ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ
    He regularly steals hearts, anal virginity, sheep eggs and panties from teenage girls bedrooms

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞"MOVE THE FUCKING ASS' \
    (۶ૈ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)۶ૈ🧾ₛᵢᵣ!📜ₛᵢᵣ!📝 =💨ॐ
    (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bitch come on in the dick. move it and fuck the dick with the 16 yr old ass.😋
    ( ´・ω・)っ🩲

ᏊᐢꈊᐢᏊஐ ᏝσνєஐMOVE THE FUCKING ASSᏊᐢꈊᐢᏊஐ Ꮭσνєஐ
    {@ˊωˋ@}then we give em a sheep hug and after 9 months a
    sheep baby grows inside you and you lay a sheep egg <♡🥚♡>{@ˊωˋ@}🍓ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ஐᏝσνєஐ<♡🥚♡>
    Wellhung: I have to look after this sheep egg
    <♡🥚♡> •_•)>⌐■-■
    no more running around dining and dashing for me
    🥚♡>{@ˊωˋ@}🍓ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )ஐᏝσνєஐ<♡🥚♡>
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Burger king is one fast food establishment i cannot bare to eat anything off their menu.

BK just has this distant taste to everything that I really dislike, but they do have some good commercials.
    Ghost Black Hole
    One sheep egg on my whooper please!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Can you put fish on it? Like a carp based fillet?
    Ghost Black Hole
    idk i havent downloaded the app . I DONT NEED A MILLION FUCK CORPORATE AMERICA
    Bradley Black Hole
    I bet the winning whopper is gonna be something really lame.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I bet the winning whopper is gonna be something really lame.

from my understanding on this contest it only allows you to build the sandwich within the confines of their app so I seriously doubt I will be able to offer a sheep egg whooper even though they totally have the kitchen supplies to do it and it would be fucking amazing

i'm gonna level with you folks I had this thread idea in my mind but I pulled the trigger when I saw the charlie video just so I could post "PRESENTS 🇸🇿 the 'YOUR HERO'S NAME HERE" 🦸🏼‍♂️ ❹⓪⓪ @ THE BRICKYARD 🧱🏁 POWERED ⚡ BY 🦾 𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦.𝗖𝗢𝗠 📀" which is a reference to the real life nascar race "The Crown Royal Presents Your Hero's Name Here 400 At The Brickyard Powered By BigMachineRecords.com"
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan

Bacon, Nacho Cheese, Corn Chips, jalapenos, Onion rings, lettuce, tomato
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    holy shit did you build that on the app?
    no on the site
    Ghost Black Hole
    i've made like 4 kingoffrogs subway sandiwches but im too lazy to download the burger king app lmao. It's more fun to make a subway sandwich TAKE NOTES, CORPORATE!!!
    I am never getting that saucewhich btw, make a pizza sub ill get it
    Ghost Black Hole
    I posted the pizza sub. The veggie double patty sauce king is the greatest subway sandwich ever, what doesit not have enough meat? WELL IT HAS LIKE 20 SAUCES and bacon.

Every sandwich I post is a true and honest REAL combo that is typical to what I order on a good day. On a bad day I skip all the extra $$ toppings and complain about the price anyways
    Bradley Black Hole
    what's wrong with the saucewich?
    Originally posted by Bradley what's wrong with the saucewich?

It is less of a sandwhich and more of a soup.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bro you gotta do what your fans are craving.
    Bradley Black Hole
    The majority of your fan base wants your review of the saucewich.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs It is less of a sandwhich and more of a soup.

A footlong bread is more than enough to accommodate all the sauce especially with the double veg patty, this only works on a double veg patty as it's the ONLY protein on the menu that will absorb the ungodly amount of sauce. On any normal meat sandwich the sauce will just slide off and make a mess, on a tuna or bacon? can you imagine the carnage. A grilled chicken would drown. The double patty is key to the sauce king, the veg will help too. Ideally this would be double toasted so the bread would crust enough to not allow sauce to soak in, but if you order a double toasted deluxe with every sauce you would also be an asshole if you did it while they are busy like bradley suggests. He is suggesting the sauce king in bad faith

This is the kind of sandwich you should order on a slow day so they can make it right, it shouldn't take much longer than any other sandwich to make but there are subtle complexities in the arrangement to get it correct. This should be a secret menu item in my opinion.

It's similar to a veggie sub in concept but sauces instead of vegetables.
    You can have just a normal base "sauce king" with patty, a SAUCE KING sauce that is every sauce in one bottle, add vegetable to taste.
    SAUCE KING DELUXE which is a sauce king with double patty and all vegetables, and SUPER SAUCE DELUXE XXX which is a sauce king deluxe with all the extra toppings and tabasco
    Bradley Black Hole
    u ever thought about going somewhere else for lunch?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I like chinese dumplings
Jump to Top